Looking for Pet friendly flats/condos in KL

Hi Friends,

I am planning to move to KL in coming months and planning to bring my Dog (Very friendly Labrador female) and a cat with me. Could you please suggest me any properties where pets are allowed? I heard that its a rule in KL that pets are not allowed in Flats and Condos.

i'm planning to bring my dog over so looking for pet friendly condos. does anyone have any idea ?

There are none that officially can permit pets, because its not the rules of the condo, its the laws of the council or based on the laws of the country, e.g. no dogs in public places or on pubic transport. Choose to live in a house in the suburbs as its much better than losing your deposits because you are evicted from a condo.

There is nowhere to walk dogs in many places either and only in certain places is it permitted to let your dog off the leash. It all depends where you need to live because of transportation to your workplace. Desa Park City has dog friendly houses and a lot of other neighbourhoods, but they are in the suburbs and not in city centres.

If you do a search on "pet friendly" on the Forum (at top) you will find earlier discussions. However, if you are thinking of getting a room only and bringing a pet, then it is highly unlikely that will be possible because of the views of the other shares, and the overarching rules of their condos.

The building management at seri puteri condo cheras allows a small size dog in a unit.

Jane