Badminton courts in muscat

Hi,
Is there anyone who can assist and tell if there are many badminton courts which I can make use of if I move to muscat. What would be the monthly charges like.. :/

No info available with anyone?

Hi
can anyone tell me about badminton court in muscat?

do let me know if u have any updates bro

There's a Royal sports centre in.Alghubra.has various sports fields? Am not sure about badminton but a football pitch n tennis court are there. May be you should give it a try

bilalshaah wrote:

Hi
can anyone tell me about badminton court in muscat?

PDO club has a tennis court, but only for the club members (that are employees). I couldn't offer you a game there.
However, I just have heared that there's a tennis court, somewhere in Azaiba on membership basis. Will let you know if get any info.

Hi we r playing badminton front of our office at ghala, it's open but good court

hi, PDO Club is open to all for membership, or you can be a guest to any known friend and pay 2 rials on his behalf and join the courts for the day. guest can get entry based on a member only. Royal courts are good but to rushy and standard is high. Pdo club has 6 courts in parallel with rubber floor which is very good. the courts are in multipurpose hall so the surrooundings and the ceiling is of offwhite color which is not supporting the visibility.

There are 2  badminton indoor courts in Royal hospital recreation. You can play on a daily rate of 3 OMR if you're not a recreation club member. Membership is open but will be costly if you are not a hospital employee. For non-hospital employs, they charge 100 OMR for a year membership, and 80 OMR for the succeeding year. For employees, only small amount (15 OMR if I'm correct) for annual membership. The cost covers all facilities (badminton, tennis, pool, table tennis, etc) except for the gym, that will be charged additionally if you opted to use the gym.

There are lot of badminton players that you can play against, from mid level players to the most advanced.  Just bring your shuttles and enjoy. But since there are limited courts available, players tend to wait in turns just to be able to play.  Goodluck on your badminton games, keep on smashing : )

Looks like it's too much rush for badminton here.

We should have more clubs :)

Also check Majan Intercon Hotel next complex to Royal Hospital, but outdoor court. Many of our friends moved to Royal Hospital from Majan, still we have full house in the evening.

We r playing cricket in outdoor court it's good court, if u interested please contact to Javed on  ***OR Mustafa on ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I had membership in both places royal as well Mazan hotel  Royal hospital  court is good but MAINTENENCE POOR that to  heavy rush of members & non members  and   you can't find place to play Moreover there is lot groups who will not allow to play you so i give up then i had taken membership of mazaan hotel out door court where is a good place but due to the wind  you cant play as per requirement so now I am playing to near to my home b/w both building .if  any good place pls let me know i can also join.

Indoor courts are not available much in Muscat. Other than Royal Hospital Club, you have PDO, Al Falaj Hotel and Indian School, Darsit , Ruwi has indoor courts, am sure these places will be full of crowd and in Indian  school the height is not good. So either you play in your building, or Royal to sneak in for 2 /3 games which will take 2 hrs min or Majan Hotel, with breeze..

We are playing regular badminton in ghala near roundabout. Its out door court but well maintained. If u r interested to join please contact Mr. Mustafa on,***. He is our coordinator.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : please exchange contact details in private

have you found any court yet?

Does anyone know if there is a place that does badminton racquet restringing in Muscat

You can try at Ruwi - Island Sports or Sports Island something, very close to softy icecream parlour. Another one in Azaiba, contact Haroos 92***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please use the private messaging system to share contact details. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sir...i wl come. Pls cal me

Hai sir,
Iam thahsin ,staying in wadikabir. Can u please tell me any badminton court near to wadi kabir?
My no is 9***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

I am also interest to play .this is ma nmber **** and  now I am in majan supermarket flat

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Can you please send me the location Of where you guys are playing

Athaiba where

In Ghala, there are two places for badminton. 1. Royal Hospital - Indoor courts (Recreation club) 2. Majan Intercon Hotel, Ghala - Semi indoor roof open sides are covered. Each has a fee ranging from OMR 100 to OMR 150 depending on the facilities other than badminton. Per day Royal is cheaper OMR 3 and Majan will cost OMR 5

Hey iam intrested in badminton, can share your whats app no.

Hi,
Any badminton court near Azaiba or Ghala?
I can pay daily per hour.
Thanks,
Aman Rustogi

I would like to play badminton.. any one can help me for playing together

*** this is my number

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not share any private details on the forum for your own security

Hi

i have recently moved to muscat and have been a regular badminton player in India; I am looking to start playing badminton here in Muscat; let me know if this group is active and if so, which court do you guys play at?

@daanishoman Still are you playing? Please WhatsApp me ***. I like to play badminton

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

@daanishoman can I join?

@daanishoman

Are you playing now?

Please help to find a place to play badminton.

@bilalshaah can we play open air in ruwi

where are live in muscat?