How to meet Pakistanies

Hi Asalam O Alycum, Where do Desi people, pakistanies hang out in Edmonton. ?

faiza realy may ap k sat milna chahta ager ap ho to . may b pakistani ho mujay b ek aise larke ke zrorat hy jo achay akhlaq aur achay adaat ke malik plz contact me

aarshadjani wrote:

faiza realy may ap k sat milna chahta ager ap ho to . may b pakistani ho mujay b ek aise larke ke zrorat hy jo achay akhlaq aur achay adaat ke malik plz contact me

Welcome to the forum

As this is an English speaking forum please post in ENGLISH only so that others can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice.
Thank you.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Hello aarshadjani,

You are posting in the Canada Forum (Anglophone version). When posting to any of our Anglophone forums would you kindly do so in ENGLISH ONLY, out of consideration to all of our members.

Each of our forums has 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) which you can access by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of each page and selecting the desired language in the drop-down window. Please note that in these forums you should post ONLY in the language of that forum.

Cheers,
James               Expat-blog Experts Team

No Urdu pls. English... Thank you.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/BANNER_zps3602e73e.jpg?t=1420003076
Hello Faiza2015,

On behalf of everybody here at Expat-blog, welcome on board. We hope your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative.

You will find your fellow Pakistani countrymen in every part of the city. You can also contact the Pakistan Canada Association - Edmonton

Pakistan Canada Association Of Edmonton Alberta
9226 39 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5T9 
780-463-7233

Cheers,
James        Expat-blog Experts Team

o wow I was looking to hangout and not boyfriends, thanku for randomly offering tho

No Urdu pls. English... Thank you.