Time to Get Visa

hi,

i have sent my attested documents to the firm last week. and i was told to get updates as soon as the visa will be done. but can anyone here tell me approximately how many days it takes to get visa and work permit?

do it has anything to do with category? as i am told that i will be on 'architect' category (as i am a landscape architect), and it will be multientry family visa

Hello arharsh46

While waiting for members to help you out, I invite you to browse through the threads in our Visas forum section so as to gather some infos to enlighten you on that point.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hi kenjee,

i have tried to search for the same on visa forum but i didnt get any satisfactory answer. so if you can direct me to some thread it would be helpful.

one of the thread also says it takes about 2 weeks for express visa which can be converted to work visa afterwards. and some had also said the visa process takes about a month, mainly depends upon the category of visa. and that is why i wanted to know the approximate timing for visa in 'architect' category.

Hello arharsh46

Maybe you could try searching amongst the thread in the Oman Visas forum rather than only the Muscat Visas forum for gathering infos.

Happy New Year

Kenjee
Expat.com Team