IT / e-Learning jobs

Please can anyone let me know if there are any IT / e-Learning jobs available on the Eden Island.
My boyfriend is relocating and so I need to find something for myself.

I have been working for AVI Limited as a Systems and e-Learning Officer, looking after all training material wwe create for SAP etc. using Ancile uPerform and Moodle. Ideally i would like to stay in this line of work, however, I am a water baby too!

Hello,
Hope you are doing well,
I am here to relocate/open a business in Seychelles.
Please contact me if you also have common interest or suggest what is in your mind that can be mutual beneficial .
I am a IT businessman from India, I am interested in starting  IT/E-learning  business there.

Oh what fantastic news!!
I have been doing some research and they have just got their first e-learning course online.
We can start something amazing there!

I have been working at AVI Limited for four years with a resposibility that has a focus on SAP transaction simulations, using a toolset called Ancile uPerform (best known to people as the SAP performance Pak)
With this system in place, we make all our material available online using Moodle. I have been the systems and e-learning officer for the last year, and have been looking into new development tools as we are expanding our e-learning modules etc.
I must say, i have my favorite combination of an e-learning system. i.e. Articulate Storyline 2, Go-Animate to develop content and video clips with Moodle as your LMS to manage your online training content. I have business cases for these and can share my thoughts with you on why i believe these are best. (from my research and experience)

What are your plans regarding starting a business there?
I would love to stay in touch with you and see how the island develops in e-learning .... i would love to be a part of that!

Kindest Regards
Bianca Santana

Hi Bianca,

Please stay  in touch with me, I am trying to fetch orders from Education Ministry of Seychelles.

We use articulate and Go animate along with Flash.

I have a unique business concept regarding e learning which I want to introduce or that can work  islands like  Seychelles. If you are interested then we will both go forward to start business.

Please be in touch with me on Facebook  and LinkedIn.

My name is Akshay Polas,Canada,India

Do you have an e-mail address?

I am very interested - can we please discuss via e-mail?

[email protected]