A 'new career' after the relocation

HI all! Has anyone here (Mosley Ladies) found a 'new career' after the relocation?
I'm 3 years here, in Canda and still can't find myself professionally wise...
Is someone here feels the same?
TAl

ok

there is accounting job chance

Hello TalRegev, welcome to Expat.com and Happy New Year!

In which field are you wishing to redirect yourself, professionally wise, please?

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/BANNER_zps3602e73e.jpg?t=1420003076
Hello TalRegev,

On behalf of everyone here at Expat-blog, welcome on board. I hope your participation here will be both enjoyable and informative.

Since Toronto has been the most commonly chosen destination for newcomers to Canada for decades now it is not surprising that there are a great number of them that are unemployed, underemployed or simply unable to find career satisfaction no matter how hard they try. This is a common phenomenon when the job market is so tight.

Have you considered enrolling in a training program that would prepare you for some other career. There are two main factor that are really the only ones that are important nowadays...... EDUCATION / TRAINING and EXPERIENCE. You really need both to succeed in the workplace.

Cheers,
James     Expat-blog Experts Team

Yes, I've been here 4 years and struggled for a while, now I am self employed, had enough of being at Employers mercy and decided to use my skills and do consulting.  What is you profession, maybe I can assist as I do business development and recruiting/head hunting as well as other area's of consulting.

Thank you ladies and Get, I have an Digital business model that I teach other people to apply too.
I can't commit to a 9-5 job right now for many reasons...
digitallifefortheexpatwife.com/
If you want to check this out.
Tal