Driving Instructor

Hi everybody i am new in muscat and i am looking for a driving instructor who can pick me up from azaibah. I work in azaibah. i have heard that driving instructors are pretty rude... please guide me with somebody who is good and wont fool around with me.

Best regards,
Noel Alex

Hi,

Iam residing in Azaiba,muscat. I just got license last sunday. My instructor was a very nice man. Really a very gentleman. If you want i could give his detail. Message if you need details. Thanks

Hai all I'm new to muscat and i am looking for a driving instructor nearby ruwi area. I am staying in ruwi.  I heard that driving instructors are pretty rude... please guide me with somebody who is good and wont fool around with me.

Thanks,
Karthikeyan.T

Call this number *** tell him kim gve u the no!

Hi i tried that number no response.

I don't know driving and interested to learn.

Got book last week, It's very painful to find a instructor first.Locally approached few instructor both said " Impossible" since u don't know driving (both speaks good English). One guy said, again "impossible" but somehow accepted with following fee structure,
"8 Riyals per hour and If you pass the exam 60 riyals else 40 riyals".

Is that everybody must know driving? What does the word mean impossible..
Is that normal cost for above mentioned?

Need instructor name and number..

Hi,
May i know the details of your instructor?
I just get my booklet in driving and i want to start the lesson and get a license.

Thanks,
zhai chi

hi
you can get nice instructor also
I will find for you my friends before they had got license
ok

Hi,

Can you please tell me any contact details of a driving instructor in Azaiba especially one who is willing to do during Saturdays as well.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Sanda

Kindly send me your driver instructor phone nmbr.
My son lives in khuwair, just got his green permit.
My nmbr xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details via private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Need a driving Instructor in Barkah. Please any one with details alert me. Thanks

May i get the instructor contact number ?

THIS IS MY GSM NO.xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

you can join a group in facebook What's Happening- Driving Instructors and Taxis , where you can find the details for the same

Dear Brother,

Can you please send the driving instructor number, It will be much useful for me.

Thanks in advance

Call to yousuf zaidi
His no is ***
He is also on fb by same name
He is very gud instructor

Moderated by Jaisan 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing personal contact details on the forum.

Please kindly advise me the detail of your instructor as im eager to obtain DL ASAP thank you.

Hi
His no. Is xxx
He is on Wts up and u cn contact him on his fb account yousuf zaidi

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please share these contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

hi
yousuf zaidi xxx
he is very gud instructor n helpful
he is also on fb yousuf al zaidi
u cn also contact him on fb

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please share these contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you

can you pls share the contact details of him.. pls

look for MuscatyOmani CoachCar in Facebook
very good english, hindi and tagalog Omani Instructor,
he was my trainer and I did the drum and slope only one time, got the license in the 4th.

Dear... jonroadie

Can You pls share the contact details of him (Instructor).. pls

Sphinzz wrote:

Hi,

I am residing in Azaiba, Muscat. I just got a license last Sunday. My instructor was a very nice man. Really a very gentleman. If you want I could give his detail. Message if you need details. Thanks

Dear..Sphinzz

Can you pls share contact details of driving instructor... As you recently posted regarding it in a forum.

Thank You

check your inbox

Could you Pl share yousuf al zaidi's no..

Can somebody help me..whats the first step to get lincense to drive? how to avail the the green permit? Need some info guys...pls help!

Thank you
Kim☺