English expats in trou aux biches, meet up!!

Anybody care for a drink and meet up?  Expats in trou aux biches.  Make new friends and meet fellow expats.  Date , time and place to be decided later on.  I propose we meet at the beach.  Someone holla at me .... 54295388

That will b a good idea
Lemme know the time and place and
If I can make it then voilà
Regards
Suresh

Would like to join in but not on New years eve.thx

alright lets see how many people pops up, then we can decide.

I might join depending on the date and time
cheers
Nas

Hi people.. I live near TAB. I would like to join if the schedule is fit for me. I would like to make some friends.  :cheers:

Next Friday, 2nd January 2015.  Let's meet in the evening. What do you say guys?? :top:

where?

ok lets plan this after the New Year please... we can do bring n share.... :cool:

lets keep in touch
Cheers
Sumeet

impossible on 2nd I know it is a tradition in many Mauritian homes to have a gathering of relatives on that day.

Alright mate, then we look for a suitable date for all.

thanks

:up:

still waiting ;)

hi all, my husband and i (french-italian) might join too, we live in TaB and I've already organized a bring & share on the beach just a few weeks ago to enjoy the sunset ;-)
in the meantime, happy new year!

You are welcome  nocturna. :)

pls let us know when you have a date .

:) definitely will.

:up:

hi guys, anybody with a better idea of how we gonna organize this meet up? i need suggestions, so we can come to a conclusion about the date and time. hit me up 54295388

Let me know please would like to join in

Hello Clintonjay

I invite you to take the lead, if you shall wait for everybody to be free, then you might be waiting for long!

I invite you to create a new thread entitled ''Expat.com Meet Up... ''stating the date and the meet up place that you think is best.

We shall help you make this meet up a success by inviting most expats around.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

thanks for your suggestion bro, cos am still waiting but aint nobody popping up like lets fix a date and place.

Due to the weather condition, am just waiting to see if the weather comes back to normal then we can finalize the meet up.

Hi

I would like to meet up too.  I think the weather seriously needs to clear up.  Might be best to schedule something after the storm.  Perhaps Saturday 24th at 12:00 at the main entrance of TAB?

Sound good?

Hi there,

My name is Cedric. I am a Mauritian who is coming back to Mauritius for a few months. I have lived in Melbourne for six years now.

I am carrying out a little experiment of sharing and gathering information from foreigners who live in Mauritius.
I would welcome the chance to meet with some new people and help them embrace the culture of our beautiful island, Mauritius.

I am from the North of the island, in Pereybere.

Regards,

Cedric

My husband and I are new to the island from the UK and lived in SA and New Zealand and would like to meet up when u free message me

How about sometimes next week?

Regards to everyone

Good Tuesday Pereybere or Grand Baie , where and time

I am cool with either choice.

Around lunch time would be good.

Ok Pereybere the restaurant one the beach at 12.30

HI guys how is it going?

Hello there!

Is the meetup still good? Has a date been fixed yet? I would love to join in. Plus the wife and baby daughter as well. It would be great if it could be a baby friendly place/time.

Keep us posted.

Cheers

baby friendly place / time ?  sounds more like the beach.  I think its a good idea.

hello
sounds good, expat from south africa - age 52
let me know details
rgds
jeremy

Hi.
Can you let me know when things arranged as if I'm free I'd like to join in...I live Calodyne.
Lynn

Beach sounds great! Mon Choisy? When? Unfortunately, we can only do weekends.

Hi wants up
,male  here  mauritian  wanna be friend

Hello there,

My name is Cedric. I have been living in Melbourne for over 6 years now and I am coming back to Mauritius for a few months. I am from the North of the island, in Pereybere. While I am in Mauritius, I welcome the chance to meet with some english speaking people to hang out with. I see that you are an artist. I am a designer myself and I will be looking for work in that field.

Regards,

Cedric

HI guys, can we  meet next sunday ?
Feb 8, at mon choisy  beach .
Time is 11:00
Invitation is open to all, friends and family members.
we can bring something to share, how about that??