Looking for School For My 3 Years Old Daughter

Hello,
I am in search of the best possible school for my 3 years old daughter, need your suggestions.
I have so far filtered Carvan International and Abdulaziz International.Anyone having personal experience with king Abdul Aziz school??

Thanks

So best for your daughter will be The Learning Caravan, Takhussusi Street. Hands down! My niece and nephew studied here and later moved to AISR. :)

If you have the budget, you can try others like:
American International School Riyadh
British International School Riyadh
Multinational School Riyadh

@Mani187. Thanks for your response.
Can you please elaborate a little more about your experience with Learning Carvan.
American and brithish international are out of budget.

Thanks.

So the teachers are excellent in handling children in every way. They teach very well and open their minds to try new things and become more confident. They've decent accents so that helps develop their good accent too. They had nice activities after school too. Like my niece used to stay back for brownies, it's like boot camp and stuff. The price isn't too high for the quality of education. You can have a look at King Saud international school too.

Lol I dunno what I'm saying but I hope u get my drift. Message me if u need any more information.

Mani187 wrote:

So best for your daughter will be The Learning Caravan, Takhussusi Street. Hands down! My niece and nephew studied here and later moved to AISR. :)

If you have the budget, you can try others like:
American International School Riyadh
British International School Riyadh
Multinational School Riyadh

Dear Mani

can you please mention fee of these 3 schools you suggested

sadamjavaid wrote:

Hello,
I am in search of the best possible school for my 3 years old daughter, need your suggestions.
I have so far filtered Carvan International and Abdulaziz International.Anyone having personal experience with king Abdul Aziz school??

Thanks

i have same query, is any one have experience/information/feedback  about Abdulaziz international school

sadamjavaid wrote:

Hello,

Thanks

Man she's too young, let her enjoy her childhood, Start the school at the age of 4. in the mean time you can send her to some evening kindergarden

Hello, my daughter turned 3 this march so I'm  looking school for her but confused, first I don't know which one is best and olso in my budget secondly should I wait till next year to let her turn 4,
And if I do so then are they going to take her in nursery or kg1 plz if some one can help