Numismatics, Notophily & Philatelic collectors

I have been in Muscat for about 12 years. My hobby is to collect coins, banknotes & postage stamps of various countries since my childhood. Its very rare to come across collectors in Muscat, but there are many people selling these items at an unbelievable price. I wish to know if there are any collectors in Muscat and I wish to liaise with them to exchange or purchase items at a nominal price. I also wish to purchase these items (even the most common items) from people (not collectors) who wish to sell it at low price. Kindly contact me via my e-mail.

Dr.S.K.Sridhar

I have seen old coins and currency notes of Oman being sold in the Muttrah Souq. If you haven't yet, you must check it out.

i have a coin of syria of 1936. if you interesting let me know.
also i can gift you ukrainian modern banknotes

I used to collect stamps as a kid and got quite a horde of them, some rare I believe and maybe a duplicate copy..... I could exchange them for either stamps or old bank notes. :)

Dear Rammy,
Thanks for replying to my blog. I live in Al-Khuwair -33 near Higher College of Technology. You can contact me in my GSM: 99530489 and we can meet.

Dr.S.K.Sridhar

sksridhar wrote:

Dear Rammy,
Thanks for replying to my blog. I live in Al-Khuwair -33 near Higher College of Technology. You can contact me in my GSM: 99530489 and we can meet.

Dr.S.K.Sridhar

Dear Doc,

I wouldn't advise posting a number here, unless this was your work number and you were looking for clients ;) ........ The core EB group in Oman has a lot of trips such as coffee meet-ups, dinner gatherings, outdoor trips etc. Most of the guys are back from their break and it would be great to have you in one of them, I am sure a lot more members would have keen interests in Stamps, Coins and Collectibles :)