Newbie seeking latest guidance on TESOL

Hi Guys

I have just moved to Saigon and have seen many posts on TESOL.  I wanted to do a 120hour online TESOL to meet a certain requirement here in the part time job I have been offered. Please share some websites which offer a honorable and decent online TESOL. I have carefully read all posts and do not require guidance reg CELTA or Classroom TESOL in Saigon which is quite expensive.

Thanks   Bye

Intesol worldwide  is probably your best bet. 

http://www.intesolinternational.com

saigonhoney wrote:

Hi Guys

I have just moved to Saigon and have seen many posts on TESOL.  I wanted to do a 120hour online TESOL to meet a certain requirement here in the part time job I have been offered. Please share some websites which offer a honorable and decent online TESOL. I have carefully read all posts and do not require guidance reg CELTA or Classroom TESOL in Saigon which is quite expensive.

Thanks   Bye

You just moved to Vietnam yes?

Didn't study anything online or in books before you went to Vietnam?

Just escaped Cyprus,eh? Nicosia perhaps?

Have you lived outside Cyprus before?

So then you just dropped into some country to make a Euro or 3?

To answer the question.Do the best course you can afford.And if you're not a Qualified English teacher already,then get some hours teaching with real students.

Be wary if buying something to drive-
(royalty free image)
http://80breakdowns.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/20130614_113521.jpg

AMA (Vietnam) has a partnership with Norwood English (Ireland) that's reasonably priced at $280.

AMA TESOL

AMA has collaboration with Norwood.   Norwood;s online course is USD190 whereas AMA's is USD280.    Norwood Certificate says   TEFL Certificate not TESOL Certificate.   I hope that will not be an issue for the work permit.

Any other options for online TESOL pleae share

Hi there,

Did you end up going for Norwood and did it help with the permit? :)

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : advertising your services is not allowed on the forum - please register in the business directory, thanks
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct