Learning Vietnamese within 6 months?

Hello everyone

I am Thanh, I live in Ho Chi Minh city. I am a professional teacher of English, and I do private English or Vietnamese teaching, too. I provide good lessons so that you will be able to communicate effectively in Vietnamese within 6 months' learning, with a very flexible schedule and reasonable charge to save your time, money and energy... Knowing some Vietnamese will be a great help in your staying here, so I hope you would like to learn it with me. Please contact me if you are interested. My number is: 0964-529-185 (Miss Thanh)

Regards
Thanh

You can place your offer in the appropriate section which is the classifieds in the green banner above the page.

For your own safety I recommend not to give any personal information on a public forum. It can harm you more than good.

Take care!

Primadonna wrote:

You can place your offer in the appropriate section which is the classifieds in the green banner above the page.

For your own safety I recommend not to give any personal information on a public forum. It can harm you more than good.

Take care!

Thank you... I would take your advice...   :)

:)

I will.

Would could maybe who knows.

Hi Thanh,

How much do you charge per hour for Vietnamese language lessons and where are you based? My boyfriend and I are in tang Binh ward 13 and eager to learn Vietnamese together. We are here until June 10th and want to learn as much as we can. We would also love to meet lots of Vietnamese and learn lots about your culture

Thanks,
Carla

My name is Hoa, i'm junior. I'm interested in learning and teaching
I can teach Vietnamese and Japanese
If you want more information, reply me.

Hope to see your reply
Gia Hoa

Hello Carla

Thank you for being interested in learning Vietnamese with me, I will send you a message with more details.

Cheers
Thanh

To David

Thank you for becoming my first new student ever since Tet, I was really enjoyed talking with you this afternoon, and I also like your act in the MV very much  :P  .  I hope we will work well on your Vietnamese to make it better and better...  :cool:

Cheers
Thanh

Hi all!
I'm not a teacher but a local in HCM city and my Vietnamese is quite good. I would like to make friends especially foreigners to learn about new things such as cultures and languages. Hence, if anybody needs help in adapting to your new surroundings in Vietnam in general and in HCM city in particular, just send me a message. If you face difficulties in learning Vietnamese, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm not the best but I'm trying my best to assist you.
Wish you all a happy and prosperous New Lunar Year!

Hi I want to learn VN.
How to contact you and what is the frequency and fee?

Hello Mr Toa huat man.

Thank you for being interested in learning Vietnamese with me, I have sent you an email with more details. I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards
Thanh
0964529185 (Miss Thanh)

@ Thanh 84 > Please post your ad in the Language classes in Ho Chi Minh City section as the forum is not the appropriate section.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed