Finally here!

I'm finally here! Sleep has decided to unfriend me. I'm driving everyone nuts back in the States because I've been calling crazy hours. Looking forward to exploring Bahrain and enjoying this wonderful adventure.

Hello Princessnice

Hope you enjoy the most of your time! ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thanks Kenjee.  I'm planning on doing all the tours before I start working!

Welcome to Bahrain!

The weather is great and loads of holidays, so you should be able to get all the tours in before work starts.

Let us know if you have any questions while settling down here.

Best wishes!

welcome to bahrain !!

i hope you will have a wonderful time in bahrain.

I got lost trying to find Batelco... Where is the nearest one that's close to Al Jasra?

Welocme to our small island Princessnice, and enjoy every cm of this country, and i really hope that you love here and consider it your second home to be

wishing you all the best

Hussain

oh the closest Batelco to Al Jasra would be in souq waqif, you cant lose it there, there are also a few stands here in saar , but souq waqif in hamad town would the cosest to you .

Thank you mujtaba... I'll give it a go and hopefully won't get too lost. I've learned to exit before the Saudi border.  :D

I intend to get into every crack and crevice. I'm hoping not to get run off the road... Since when did the shoulder turn to a lane? Oh, and my favorite, using a hazard light before turning! Goodness!!!

Lol least they're using something!! Indicating seems a novelty here rather than norm, makes going around roundabouts rather a fun guessing game!!

Lol actually you guys should try be careful coz we have some smart drivers that really drive stupidly around , and may even turn left while the are in the far right lane , but still not all are bad drivers here , and Princessnice , if u get lost ask away here for any place u like , we will be glad to help a friend