Delaying in visa stamping from Saudi Embassy in Karachi

Aslam o elekum my dear brothers my agency submit was 4 persons passport was and today 1 person has been done visa and we left 3 more person and INSHA ALLAH  coming up week all peoples his beed received visa stamping

i am still waiting for the good news.any one got visa stamped?

Hello brothers,
    My visa  has been stamped and passport is returned back by embassy alhamdulilah. I applied on 11th of November.
Regards,
Usman

Congratulations Mani....

Congrats usman how many days it took to stamp your visa?

MASH ALLAH brother usman your going to dammam in sraco company through s.a.z universal links? your going for sraco as a driver tell me

Engr 2015 wrote:

Congrats usman how many days it took to stamp your visa?

My case was sent to embassy on 14th or 15th November.
Agent told me they are clearing the pending passports.
Regards

khan125 wrote:

MASH ALLAH brother usman your going to dammam in sraco company through s.a.z universal links? your going for sraco as a driver tell me

Nops bro.
Regards,

can we check online if medical certificate has been uploaded by the GAMCA center ? is there any wesbite/link... ?

Dear all,

On Enjaz website I have this statement now: Visa has been issued......

ALHUMDULLAH

Mashallah, pray for us also..

aliraza152 wrote:

Dear all,

On Enjaz website I have this statement now: Visa has been issued......

ALHUMDULLAH

Congrats boy All the best (Y)

Kkhan79 did you get your passport

no still waiting, pray for me.

Kkhan79 I have submitted my documents to my agent he said I will take around 15 day to stamped your visa dear pls advise he's right or wrong

Where he submitted Karachi or Islamabad and when he submitted your documents.

They submitted my documents in Karachi embassy dated 22 January 2015

It will take time because the main agents are not taking passports for one week from 21 January, but don't worry your visa will stamped soon.

aslam o elekum rashid khan these days embassy takes time for stamping visa i was submit my documents 10 of dec 2014 and i waiting for stamping visa INSHA ALLAH  its will soon stamping and dont worry your visa also soon stamping dear

Any update of your visa?

k khan not INSHA ALLAH  everything going good ALLAH IS with us
and how long time a goes you submit your documents to embassy ?

I have submitted the documents on 05 December and now my visa is expiring on 04 Feb. 2015.

k khan you told it about your visa expired date to your agent what he said about this matter ?

He said that "no problem before expiry vise will be stamped"

k khan INSHA ALLAH all peoples will be done and its 60 days of expiry date after issue ( e number ) are you make sure because my ( e number) was issue on 9 dec 2014 if it 60 days than my visa expired also 9 o feb as well kindly reply me as well

Aslam o elekum dear friends any one have visa stamping news why there so many peoples so quit all once ? ALLAH is with us dont worry INSHA ALLAH everything going good
regards
khan

Anyone got visa stamped from karachi consulate ? its been since a month and i am still waiting for my visa

Still am waiting and my visa will be expire on 04 Feb.

Pray for me.

KK

Khan125 where are you going in KSA.

what will happen if the visa get expired during process?

Visa validity period is 2 years from the date of issue and when it got stamped on the passport then you have to travel within 90 days so don't worry you have long time..

mfa123 wrote:

can we check online if medical certificate has been uploaded by the GAMCA center ? is there any wesbite/link... ?

Here enter your passport number..it will show you medical report.
lmra.bh/portal/en/gamca#.VM3feGeJCho

I applied via karachi consulate on 11 of Jan via agent. But no response is received yet. The documents submitted after atestation from the relvant authoraties. Some body told me the visa takes time from karachi consulate but i dont second. Its due to agents, they dont work properly and spread rumors. Somebody from islamabad confirmed that his visa gets process in time ( 7 to 15 working days.). After reading this complete thread it seems that some agents are also telling the same stories.they do so grab more money from us.

See. Today my agent told me
Karachi consulate is not accepting passports -- earlier in this thread sm shared the same news. U need to confirm this from ur agent.

How many member of this blog are in waiting list of visa stamping from Karachi consulate for saudi arab? Please comment below  with YES along with your documents submission date.

Mine is
Yes waiting-Documents submitted on 1-1-2015 to agency.

This is just a survey lets see who is waiting and from how long. Share your status everyone.

Waiting, documents submitted on 05 December 2014

Waiting. Documents submit on 19 January 2015

Waiting. Documents submitted on 29 December 2014

As per agent in Karachi, submitted on January 14, 2015 after all degree/medical/biometric formalities. Waiting...

Yes, documents submitted on 10 January to embassy and still waiting.  Further the visa send by my sponsor company expired on 30Jan, Idon't know now will embassy stamp visa or not.
However agent says no problem embassy will stamp............