Delaying in visa stamping from Saudi Embassy in Karachi

Madiha Imtiaz wrote:

one more question, i submitted my application with etimad lahore on 21st of april 2015 and technically the resident visa sent by my husband expires today (30 days validity). There is an error occured when i entered my info at EnjazIT website which means my docs did not land at saudi embassy islamabad. do u think that visa can be refused by embassy on account of expiry of visa application. Etimad say they send applications in two days to the embassy in ISb. can u guide me with that?

The resident visa of KSA (the Yellow Paper) is valid till one year from the date of issuance and after stamp on passport it valid till 3 months. So don't worry it will be stamped soon. Now a days family visa is also taking some time (15 to 20 days) in some cases instead of 5 to 7 days.

Hello
can u please confirm one more thing,
when my husband applied for resident visa, the post application submission process states that
"The applicant should finish all the post application formalities within 30 days from the date of submission or else the application will expire."
now does not that mean that visa should be stamped within 30 days or we will have to apply again...???

thank you for ur replies

Hello
can u please confirm one more thing,
when my husband applied for resident visa, the post application submission process states that
"The applicant should finish all the post application formalities within 30 days from the date of submission or else the application will expire."
now does not that mean that visa should be stamped within 30 days or we will have to apply again...??? please check the image and post application submission process part...

thank you for ur replies
http://life-in-saudiarabia.blogspot.com/2015/03/procedure-to-apply-for-permanent-family.html#.VT55jiGqqkp

as per my knowledge residence visa (yellow slip ) valid for 1year before stamp & aftr stamp valid for 90 days.

I am currently in Karachi and considering an offer from a Saudi Employer, the offer is of a Client Services Manager around 13,000 SAR with some benefits.
I have heard that there are Visa types for Saudi that do not require Degree Attestation from HEC, MOFA, SACM and Consulate/Embassy. If that is a case and such Visa types I can request my employer to send me the same Visa as I have had issues in the past on getting my BCOM Degree Attested from HEC due to my father's name change in 2000, he has since passed away and HEC had asked for several kinds of documentation to prove that the degree is mine which I cannot provide.

Please help me in gathering information...

Hello Everyone...

I want to check 2 things with anyone who knows the details.

1. For Saudi Work Visa, Does the agent directly submit the application to Karachi consulate or handover to POEPA and then POEPA submits the passport and Visa application to consulate in karachi?

2. If PEOPA submits, then is there a way to check with POEPA if they have already submitted my application to Consulate or not? If submitted then on which date?

Just as a background info, as per my Agent in Rawalpindi, my application is already submitted to karachi consulate on 16th April. Until today I am getting error on the Enjazit website. I check with some sources from Saudi Embassy and they say that the application has not reached the consulate yet. Ask your agent why is he not submitting it!!!
The agent's statement is still the same that we submit to POEPA and then POEPA submits to Consulate. something is fishy here. Either the embassy is holding up the passport and not even marking it as "under process" or the passport has not reached embassy and is with POEPA or the agent. Any helpful information is much appreciated.

asim123 wrote:

Hello Everyone...

I want to check 2 things with anyone who knows the details.

1. For Saudi Work Visa, Does the agent directly submit the application to Karachi consulate or handover to POEPA and then POEPA submits the passport and Visa application to consulate in karachi?

2. If PEOPA submits, then is there a way to check with POEPA if they have already submitted my application to Consulate or not? If submitted then on which date?

Just as a background info, as per my Agent in Rawalpindi, my application is already submitted to karachi consulate on 16th April. Until today I am getting error on the Enjazit website. I check with some sources from Saudi Embassy and they say that the application has not reached the consulate yet. Ask your agent why is he not submitting it!!!
The agent's statement is still the same that we submit to POEPA and then POEPA submits to Consulate. something is fishy here. Either the embassy is holding up the passport and not even marking it as "under process" or the passport has not reached embassy and is with POEPA or the agent. Any helpful information is much appreciated.

Dear Asim

My case is similar to you. I submitted my documents to agent in Rawalpindi office on 21st April. And according to them, they have sent my documents to their Karachi office. Yesterday I called Karachi office and a person told me confident that he has submitted my passport to consulate by himself. But I am getting error on Enjaz website.

I don't know what's their process to interact with consulate. Whether there is another party (POEPA) or not.

Dear Tahir,

Yes it seems that there is either another party involved in between Consulate and Agent. Or the consulate recieves the applications but donot start processing them right away. They probably keep a queue (or whatever they feel like) to start processing the applications.
Actually I handed over my documents on 1st April and they were sent to Karachi. I got the update on 14th April that my NIC is missing with my application so it is returned with objection! I handed over my NIC to agent in Rawalpindi and supposedly (as they say) my application was submitted again to consulate on 16th April.
So it has been a month now and its really frustrating and how ignorant these agents are that they dont even know that NIC is also a requirement from Consulate! And they are so unprofessional that they misbehave instead of accepting their mistake/ignorance and expediting my case!

I hope someone who knows the details of the process can guide us if there is another party involved and is there a way to somehow confirm that whether our case is still with that party or it is already in consulate?

BTW I just checked online and Alhamdulillah my Visa has been issued. Until last night it was Error but this morning it changed to Visa has been issued.   :)

on which date u applied for visa? was it resident or visit visa?

It was work visa and I applied on 16th April.

asim123 wrote:

BTW I just checked online and Alhamdulillah my Visa has been issued. Until last night it was Error but this morning it changed to Visa has been issued.   :)

Asim, congratulations. :)

tahirakram wrote:
asim123 wrote:

Asim, congratulations. :)

Thanks Tahir  :top:  and best of luck for you :)

Asalaamolakum everyone..can someone pls help me out with the below query :

I quit my job in Jeddah last month as I got a new one in Dammam and the employer offered me a new visa. I checked the new visa online and found it to be genuine. I came back to India, got my medical done and sent all the required documents (medical docs, attested certificates, passport size photogrpahs, final exit copy etc) to the agent around 2 weeks back. I checked the status of my visa stamping last week and they told me that it will be done by this Monday. I again checked with them yesterday and they told me that my passport has come back from the consulate and they have resent it.

I am very nervous now as I quit my job. Can someone pls guide me regarding the time period for visa stamping in Mumbai saudi consulate.
Is there any website for checking online regarding the status of visa stamping.

Note that I dont have to pay a single penny to the agent and the company will bear all the visa charges.
Any quick reply will be appreciated.

Jazakallah khair.

sameer1985 wrote:

Asalaamolakum everyone..can someone pls help me out with the below query :

I quit my job in Jeddah last month as I got a new one in Dammam and the employer offered me a new visa. I checked the new visa online and found it to be genuine. I came back to India, got my medical done and sent all the required documents (medical docs, attested certificates, passport size photogrpahs, final exit copy etc) to the agent around 2 weeks back. I checked the status of my visa stamping last week and they told me that it will be done by this Monday. I again checked with them yesterday and they told me that my passport has come back from the consulate and they have resent it.

I am very nervous now as I quit my job. Can someone pls guide me regarding the time period for visa stamping in Mumbai saudi consulate.
Is there any website for checking online regarding the status of visa stamping.

Note that I dont have to pay a single penny to the agent and the company will bear all the visa charges.
Any quick reply will be appreciated.

Jazakallah khair.

Walaykum Salam Sameer

What I am observiting on this thread, there are people who waited for more than 60 days to get their visa stamp. I don't know if the same is true for people in India. For me, I have sent documents to agent on 21st Apr but there is no sign on Enjaz website that it's process. So stick tight and keep following up with agent, most importantly the dates when he interacted to consulate.

Good luck.

Trade-Auto cad(draftsman)Agency send this decuments to sudia embassy karachi(passport" cnic"E-number"finger print slip"medical report 12 photo) koi bahi bata sakta ha kay agency nay na to draftsman ka asal diploma muj say lia ha na hi education certificate . in kay bagyer auto cad draftsman ka viza lag jata ha? any one answer me

Hello numan3

Please write only in English when participating on the anglophone version of the forum

Thank you

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

the resident visa is valid for one year you can apply withing one year so dont worry to get stamped in 30 days

u should confirm your agent and dont payy the fees to agent because if your visa if for khi then u have to go personal to karachi for boimetric and if they had your biometrics done through lahore of islAMABD ETIMAD center then you dont need to go in karachi

tooba wrote:

u should confirm your agent and dont payy the fees to agent because if your visa if for khi then u have to go personal to karachi for boimetric and if they had your biometrics done through lahore of islAMABD ETIMAD center then you dont need to go in karachi

My visa letter was to Karachi Embassy and my agent told me to do biometric from Etimad Lahore.

Are you sure, if Visa is of Karachi then biometric would be from there too?

Today I checked my status and Alhamdulillah it's in processing.  :)

الطلب تحت الاجراء/ Request Under Working

I submitted my documents on 21st Apr to RWP office of my agent. And they further sent to their KHI office.

I hope within 2-3 days, visa will be stamped.

Hello,
I also submitted my visa on 21st April at Lahore Etimad office. I also received an SMS yesterday from Etimad that my application has been forwarded to the embassy. But as i have been checking EnjaazIT and Etimad website, there is no status update that whether its in progress or anything else, it always says "An error occurred". What should i do?

In my case, the agent is not that helpful and can not give me the visibility where my documents are. He was keep on saying that wait for 10 working days. I was keep on checking Enjaz website every day and today I got it under working. I suggest give some time and keep on checking.

For permnt family visa stamp overses NIC requied ??

no its not required for family visa...

For travelling i mean on airport??

no its not required at all

Ok thank you.

I have given the all the requisite documents to my agent for visa stamping on 28 march 2015. After then I keep visiting enjazit for checking its status. Until 27 April, it always showed me error and after 27th April it shows me  Request Under Working but no visa stamped meaning about ten days went but no visa stamped. Guys what's wrong with it in Karachi embassy why they are not proceeding. Another Question is regarding my medical which expired on 14th April 2015. Now what will happen? I don't understand whether on which date my application to the embassy was submitted as on enjaz website under first category i.e Applied Application, it shows 27th April...What that means??? Agent delayed in applying and if so why he applied with already expired medical...I'm worried please respond

Thank God, I have got my visa.  :)

Hello,
can anyone tell me once the status on enjaaz show that ur visa has been issued, how many days it takes for Etimad Lahore to courier passport??

3 or 5 days maximum
if there is any problem

Dear all,

I have been reading through the posts from December 2014,

Today I have submitted my passport and all related documents to my agent in Karachi,

The company sent my visa in Islamabad, can any1 tell me how long it would take, my employer says that visa gets stamp around 10-15 days

Can anyone show me medical test report? i am going for medical examination on coming monday.
I want to know about mendatory test.

In Islamabad, visa will be stamped within 15 days. However, In Karachi there is no time limit. We have applied in 1 April in Karachi and yesterday visa issue despite medical got expired more than 25 days before visa stamped.

@Aliza Imran...Medical report is long. Infact it covers everything and every disease almost. However, it depends on particular diagnostic centre and type of visa. Every centre surely scan HIV, Heptic diseases, diabetes including some other acute kinda diseases. Good Luck.

Hi, i am in saudi arabia is it possible to change my equama profession house driver to electronic technition under same kafeel?

AOA Everyone,

Have been offered a position in Jeddah. Verbally agreed to the terms. My prospective employer has asked me to provide details of my "AGENT" so that he can send them the documents.

From my understanding, I have to arrange all the documentation and visit ETIMAD center in Lahore for submission of Passport.
The website is not very helpful, just says under documents required: Bio-metric Verification Only (that cant be it right?)

So can anyone briefly explain, what are the requisites before visiting the center, when does the medical happen, education documents attestation etc.

Any help will be greatly Appreciated.

Regards,

Zuhaib

oki I hope so that my visa gets stamped as quickly as possible my agent is saying that it will take 20 - 25 days atleast

etimad only entertains family visas and business visas, for work visa you have to arrange an agent