Delaying in visa stamping from Saudi Embassy in Karachi

My enumber 203157450 and my pasport no AA0854472 .

Hi All
my family got visit visa from Etimad Karachi in just 4 days (lounge service)
submit 7th April
received 11th April Alhumdulilah

My visa has been is :today.thank God

Congrats Dear Khalil Butt
how much time it take ... i think your medical expires after that your visa stamped ... how may days its take

Visa has been issued, No. /تم إصدار التأشيرة برقم 2315649662

what is mean

Visa has been issued, No. /تم إصدار التأشيرة برقم 2315649662
yar koi bta ga as ka kia matlab ha

is this true that مكتب العمل  stopped all services for all companies such as to change PROFESSIONS and sponsorship chanage except iqama renewal???

tanveerabbas86 wrote:

Congrats Dear Khalil Butt
how much time it take ... i think your medical expires after that your visa stamped ... how may days its take

8 day after medical expires.thankes all friendes.

Can you please confirm the procedure for family visa? what documents are required?

ikramrao wrote:

Hi All
my family got visit visa from Etimad Karachi in just 4 days (lounge service)
submit 7th April
received 11th April Alhumdulilah

Got Visa
Submitted 10th March and stamped on 9th April.

I have submitted my passport for visa stamping at saudi mission karachi through karachi based agent on 13-April 2015. Can any one tell me how much time will be taken for stamping secondly how can i confirm that my application have been submitted and how can i know if there is some allegation from embassy. I don't know why agents want to hide everything from us they have facility to track our status online also they have links in embassy issuance of visa totally depends on the,

Asalaamu alykum,

Just to inform the brothers, I applied for my visa on the 2nd of april and it got issued today (16th of April), so it took a total of 14 days to get my visa stamped form the Ksa embassy in karachi.

Please keep in mind that I haven't received my passport as of yet. The enjaz website says my visa has been issued.

Thanks to all the people who provided valuable information on this thread. Really helped me get through this ordeal. Jazaakum Allaahu khiraan.

As a reminder please don't post your passport numbers, e-numbers, or any other personal information online (for security purposes).

Congrats and best of luck :)

Pakistani123 wrote:

Asalaamu alykum,

Just to inform the brothers, I applied for my visa on the 2nd of april and it got issued today (16th of April), so it took a total of 14 days to get my visa stamped form then Ksa embassy in karachi.

Please keep in mind that I haven't received my passport of of yet. The enjaz website says my visa has been issued.

Thanks to all the people who provided valuable information on this thread. Really helped me get through this ordeal. Jazaakum Allaahu khiraan.

As a reminder please don't post your passport numbers, e-numbers, or any other personal information online (for security purposes).

Thanks bro

To check your visa status go to this website: https://enjazit.com.sa/VisaPerson/GetPersonVisaResult

Then enter your E-number (which your agent should have given you), your passport number and the image code.

If your visa has been issued it gives you a visa number (in green) and says visa has been issued. If its in process it says so and if it has not yet been recieved by the embassy it gives you an error.

In my experience it takes 2 weeks to get your visa stamped although it could take longer. Ask your agent for a timeframe.

today i got yellow slip for perment family visa let me know what is next step.

salam to every one..
i submitted my pasport on 02 march 2015 to krachi embassy of saudia but still not stamped my visa..

after yellow slip wat is nxt step please guid.

alizaimran wrote:

after yellow slip wat is nxt step please guid.

Contact with etimad center for further process. Meanwhile do medical.

alizaimran wrote:

Did you get your nikahnama attested from saudi embassy or we do not need it anymore as we can apply for visa online.

Also can you confirm the procedure for applying for family visa?

yes my nikahnama & birthcertificate attested from saudia embassy .. my husband direct apply from istiqdam i dnt know about online ..

we booked oppoitment online & on date my husband visited istiqdam office with all documnts

all documents degree attested from saudia embassy & forign affair by an agent name is Buisness point on hasan square karachi .

mszafar wrote:
alizaimran wrote:

Did you get your nikahnama attested from saudi embassy or we do not need it anymore as we can apply for visa online.

Also can you confirm the procedure for applying for family visa?

It will be required at time of visa stamping and they will create issue at that time if you not attested it. So do attest it ASAP.

Required Documents for Permnent Family Visa
1. Suitable Iqama Profession must
2. Attested Degree Certificates
(Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Culture Office and Saudi Embassy in your home country)
3.Marriage Certificate attested by
(Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Culture
Office and Saudi Embassy in your home country)
3.Birth Certificate (For Children), attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Saudi Culture Office and Saudi Embassy in your home country.
4. Above documents translated in Arabic from saudia authorized agent..
5.company contract letters attested from chamber of commerce.
6.passport copy of ur family members.
7.sponser passport & iqama copy

first of all book online oppoitment & on
due date visit istiqdam office with all above documents.officer check ur file if all ok he will issue yellow slip.

thank u .

i need your help brothers is there any agent here or any person from poepa who can help me in tracing my passport. I submitted my passport medical finger prints and id card to my agents in karachi on 13th april 2015 but still error is shown on enjaz website. according to my agent he have submitted my passport same day to embassy but why processing have not been started yet.

Thanx God...
Today my visa has stamped from karachi embassy of saudia after 48 days..
Alhamdulillah

ur agent was etimad interpresis?

I have applied on 3rd March and still gettting that red line when checking visa status what to do

pls tell me i got yellow slip now how i can check visa status on website?

its been more than a month, is there any other way i can track pp from PEOPA ?

alizaimran you can check from this website..

https://www.etimad.pk/etimad/opsys/main … tracktrace

Alhamdulillah Today i got status of "Application under process" inshallah within 2 3 days i will got my stamped passport.  thanks for support everyone. My application was submitted on 13th April through Bari Enterprises Karachi . Owner of Bari Enterprises Mr. Akhtar Bari is vice presindent of POEPA.

My application date 26/01/2015:Real date to submit passport karachi embassy 23/02/2015: total passport send agency to embassy 997: persons stamped visa 750:remaing247 : so I am stiil vaiting. embassy per day stamped visa 32 kabi 8 kabi 2 kabi 23 visa hamari company ka kar rahi ha. hafta atwar chuti in embassy. so stiil wating  hope visa stamped. to check hwo many visa stamped in your company. go to enjazit website go to individuals go to visa delegation than enter your friend visa no and sponsor id. and to check medical report is online go to individial and go to health certificate

Hello everyone,
I want to ask that how enjaazit works??
i selected the "applied visa application" with enjaaz and submit my passport no and E no. and it shows the page where my application with picture  is given,,,what does it mean? does it mean my application has been sent to  saudi embassay or its still with etimad centre??

Madiha Imtiaz wrote:

Hello everyone,
I want to ask that how enjaazit works??
i selected the "applied visa application" with enjaaz and submit my passport no and E no. and it shows the page where my application with picture  is given,,,what does it mean? does it mean my application has been sent to  saudi embassay or its still with etimad centre??

Hi,

Select 2nd option and then search if it gives you an error then it's mean that your passport not reached in embassy yet, otherwise message will explain itself about the situation.

Hi everyone!!!

On 21st April, I handed over my documents (Passports, degree, CNIC) to agent in RWP to get my visa from Karachi. Looking up my e-number and passport on Enjaz I am getting "an error occurred". It looks my documents not landed to embassy yet.

I am seeing for some fellows, the process of getting visa is less than 20 days. It's good if boys at embassy has started working.

Cheers.

thanks

On my inquiry whether my documents has been submitted to embassy or not, agent just hang up my phone by saying "we will let you know when you will have visa". And the tune was not nice. He didn't share what's going on with my application. It looks I should consider my application is in black-hole.

tahirakram wrote:

On my inquiry whether my documents has been submitted to embassy or not, agent just hang up my phone by saying "we will let you know when you will have visa". And the tune was not nice. He didn't share what's going on with my application. It looks I should consider my application is in black-hole.

Dear,

Wait for some time, around 15 to 20 days and check the status online and also visit this forum to check the visa issuance rate. According to your observation ask with your agent. Sometimes its fault of agent but most of time it is due to load on embassy.

one more question, i submitted my application with etimad lahore on 21st of april 2015 and technically the resident visa sent by my husband expires today (30 days validity). There is an error occured when i entered my info at EnjazIT website which means my docs did not land at saudi embassy islamabad. do u think that visa can be refused by embassy on account of expiry of visa application. Etimad say they send applications in two days to the embassy in ISb. can u guide me with that?