Termination of contract after 2 weeks of stay

sir, mam
    i have a question. im going back to my country of origin. now my employer terminated me after 2 weeks. my question is. can i go back to the kingdom ksa after months and a new company? they didnt issued me an iqama just temporary iqama. im really looking forward to your replies.  thank you

jake talay : can you tell me what is the reason for terminating you suddenly?

Yes it would be possible to get back unless your current company had a major problem with you and submitted a letter that states the issue/ problem and that might forbid you to come to the kingdom for 2 years but i don't think that is the case.

if they just terminated you for any other reason or for no reason you can simply find another organization and they can bring you back .

ahhh. after how many months can i go back to the kingdom? and there's no stamp on my passport that they have banned me in the kingdom..

They gave me a project then the time i had finished it. I gave it back to the manager. then he said "Great. Great. Great. You're qualified. then after 1 week. they gave me a memo of termination that states that that date is my last day on that department. then ill go back to my country