Play group in Ho Chi Minh

Hi. We will be arriving in Ho Chi Minh in January with our 21 month old daughter. I would love to meet other mommies with their young children in or near Binh Thanh.

Hi there just moved to HCMC have a 2 year old and would love to pair up. Although since i am new i dont know the districts that well, anyways let me know and we can work out something.

Hi Aishula. We have just arrived in HCMC and discovered Snap Cafe, which is a great place for children. Do you want to meet us there sometime?

Hi - My wife and I have been here since mid-January and plan to stay until August.  We have a 3yr old as well and would like to get her involved with other children.  She only speaks English.  We've been taking her regularly to tiniworld in Aeon mall in Tan Phu District.  Let me know if anyone wants to do a play session together so our children can get acquainted.

Hi ladies, was hoping for some advice/help. I'm Australian currently living in Dubai with a 16 month old boy and another boy due in 3 weeks. We are looking at a move to HCMC in June but I've never been and am worried about how it is living there with such young children. Is it safe and is there lots to do? Any advice on best district to live (ive been told D7?). Are there places to take young babies out if the house? Lots of expat mums around? ANY help would be amazing! Thanks

Ok guys seems like we are all up for it, when would you like to meet for a play date? What about next week?

We can meet at Aeon mall or the cafe you mentioned earlier.

Let me know.

Hello everyone,
As same situation here. Why don't we gathering for a coffee with kid next Monday, may 18th at snap cafe in D2 ? Pls let me know the date works for all or we can choose another ??

I have a 3 year old daughter and we live in D3. Where does everybody else live? So we can set up a meeting place :) im game for any playdates!

Hello everyone
Who are in District 7? Can we have a play date around here?

Dear jollielinh, you can join us on fb group and suggest a playdate or meet up there ;)

Hello Uyen,
Why don't you join us on fb. I think it would be easier  to communicate and organize the playdate ...
Thanks for your infos regarding the group ;)

Join us on FB for playdate, event or moms meetup.... Saigon Hcmc Mummies

We will gathering this afternoon with mums and kids... For more information, pls PM me or join us on facebook.com/Saigon.mummies or Saigon Hcmc Mummies
See you all