Need help to get the Kenacomb Cream from Egypt

Hello,
During my last visit to Egypt I bought the kenacomb cream for my father and it worked really well with him. Unfortunately we are out of it. He did tried other similar cream that I bought locally and other similar cream that I bought from Qatar, UAE and Kuwait during my last visits but it didn't worked well for him. I was wondering if Somebody can send me an estimate price of 10 tubes of kenacomb cream and the shipping cost to the below address and I will transfer the money by western union in advance. I know it's unusual but please do what ever you can to help.
Thanks
8161 33rd Ave S.
Bloomington MN 55425 USA

hello, Go to yashry.com it may help you i found the cream that i need it in there maybe you will found yours :)

Hii,

I live in Alexandria. I have never heard of this cream. Where do you buy it from? I can check for you.

Heeey. Look at this page and scroll down you will find the cream. It says that 15 grams of the ointment is 6 pounds. I hope this helps though am not sure if it is an updated price. But anyway it looks quite cheap.

you can found it in every pharmacy here in egypt

i think it will be hard to ship medicine from egypt . better send it with someone who is traveling to USA , but shipping it is not allowed

I received that cream 2 times by fedex, shipped from Egypt to USA. No problems caused. Can any one help bye it and ship it, I can make a western union transfer before you ship it. Just get me a quote. If any one willing to help please let me know.
Thanks

Adamusa113 wrote:

I received that cream 2 times by fedex, shipped from Egypt to USA. No problems caused. Can any one help bye it and ship it, I can make a western union transfer before you ship it. Just get me a quote. If any one willing to help please let me know.
Thanks

How would you validate it in the states? I may help, but can you validate it there?
Also, are you sure that you do not have another cream with the same active compound of kinakomp?

Regards,

Unfortunately we could find one that has the same ingredient. We tried all type of cream but it didn't worked.