Steak knives?

Does anyone know where I can buy decent steak knives in Saigon?

I saw selections/sets of knives, forks, etc (they even had a bread knife) in LOTTE MART.

There are three outlets in HCM:
NGUYEN HUU THO @ NGUYEN THI THAP (GPS: 10.739115, 106.689705)
THAN HUNG WARD, QUAN 7, HCM

and

Floor 1-5, 968 3 THANG 2  @ LE DAI HANH (GPS: 10.768035, 106.667190)
WARD 15,  QUAN 11, HCM

and

PICO PLAZA, 20 CONG HOA (GPS: 10.800906, 106.659431) APPROX
WARD 12, QUAN TAN BINH, HCM

The GPS locations can be used with Android Smartphones.

No luck with steak knives at any of the Lotte Mart stores that I went to, even the new one on Cong Hoa.

delatbabel wrote:

No luck with steak knives at any of the Lotte Mart stores that I went to, even the new one on Cong Hoa.

I saw some in Q11 9 days ago. Did you find the knife section, even?

There's another knives only store, I will be around there tomorrow and will post.

As a follow up.  Lotte Mart do have a knife section, I saw it several times.  There were no steak knives for sale in that section.  I do know what a steak knife looks like.  They had a set of 3 knives in a pack, one of which was a steak knife, but the pack was not for sale (took it to the counter, they couldn't find a price for it and they told me it wasn't for sale).

Maximark nearer the junction of Cong Hoa and Nguyen Van Troi had steak knives, 33,000VND for a single knife in a pack.  I also found one shop in D6 that had them.

A couple of the bistros I spoke to around Bui Vien mentioned that they get theirs brought in from Singapore.

Jaitch, great idea to post gps coords! Very useful!