Cost of living in Hyderabad

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone could give an estimate on the cost of living in Hyderabad. I'm not talking about figures for an extravagant lifestyle, but rather the cost of living for a decent lifestyle (rent, food, utilities, monthly transport, going to the movies once and awhile, eating out occasionally, and gym membership).

I was also curious about gyms that cater to females only or have different time slots for females. Does that exist?

Thanks in advance for any helpful feedback!

Hi Purplesky,

Its very difficult to arrive at cost of living without knowing the life style and the kind of luxury you are looking at. Some people find it OK to travel using public transportation and for others it might not be so.

Typically, it would cost around 25,000 INR .. to have good place for rent, transportation, utility bills, movies, food etc. Ofcourse this varies again.

Have Fun Stay,
Vishal

Thank you very much and that was the kind of response I was looking for. I know that everyone will have a different type of lifestyle and require more or less. So, 25,000 INR gives me a good idea of what I should anticipate for each month in regards to cost of living.  Thanks again!

Try this website www.numbeo.com