Chiro recommendation

Can anyone recommend a good chiropractor?
As I'll hold out until get my CPR and work medical benefits can someone also recommend a place a could get a good head neck shoulder massage or anything that will stop the pain meanwhile until I get realigned !!

I go to Back On The Move in Seef.  They are osteopaths and also have someone there who does massage (though I haven't tried the massage myself!).

Back on the move are ok but no where near as good as Amy the chiropractor in Saar. She is amazing. She owns In Touch Clinic - 1769 0100

If you are looking for a quick back and neck massage, I recommend Sherry Spa in Juffair. (If I remember you live in Juffair as well).

They have a small outlet on the "crazy food outlets road" near Mega Mart and KFC. They also have a bigger set up about 5 minutes walk down the road from Mega Mart.

Most of their therapists are good at what they do.

I'm in Barbar
Will probably go to In Touch as they're closer and seem pretty good.
Thanks everyone

hello I am Filipina - massage therapist.....I do sometimes outdoor personal service, I have more than 8years exp.
you can email me ur contact det. on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not share your mail on the forum. Register in the Therapist in Bahrain section. section.