Setting up a business in Ho chi Minh

Hi,

I am from Singapore and intends to setup a business in Ho chi minh.

I was told by my friend that the business would be preferably register under the name of a vietnamese as the cost of registering under a foreign owned is very high.

Anyone out there who can provide me with the necessary procedures and advice.

Thanks

Check out: http://www.eng.hochiminhcity.gov.vn/bus … egoryId=14

Then find a lawyer!

Jaitch, thanks for the link.

Anyone has any recommendation for lawyers who are reputable and specialized in doing these?

Can you meet me to talk more about this

run3621 wrote:

Can you meet me to talk more about this

Welcome to the forum

As a new member please introduce yourself to the forum 

If yo have some information or advice  about setting up a business in Ho Chi Minh then please post it here.

I see from your profile that you love foreigners and want to meet an expat.

Just to let you know that this forum is not a dating site.  Go elsewhere.

Kimwl wrote:

Anyone has any recommendation for lawyers who are reputable and specialized in doing these?

I will PM you with a lawyers name and contact details.

'Expert' wrote:

As a new member please introduce yourself to the forum

If yo have some information or advice  about setting up a business in Ho Chi Minh then please post it here.

I see from your profile that you love foreigners and want to meet an expat. Just to let you know that this forum is not a dating site.  Go elsewhere.

Several 'experts' of this web site sure have a strange mindset.

I have several businesses and I am quite familiar with the process but posting it here would bore viewers in VN. Besides, as an 'expert' you should know advertising is frowned upon in the forum.

As for your puerile comment inferring the use of the word 'love' suggests a prospective romantic tryst by the poster is unfounded. I 'love' designing/constructing buildings, I 'love' visiting the north-east of VietNam, I 'love' boating but it doesn't infer I have any intent other than appreciating something.

Instead of telling someone to move on, you should consider that she is not communicating in her mother tongue and that her use of the language differs from yours, particularly Australian 'English'.

But of course ... you`re an 'expert` on Laos, even.

Hi, I work at the Ho Chi Minh University of Law in HCMC.
I know some lawyers that work in specific area, please give me more details of what you need so that I can recommend a suitable one.
Regards,
Ninh (Richard)

Hi, i could be interested.
Just ask me for a friend request.

Talk soon

Hi!

What industry do you want to do business? Maybe I can help you if I get  further information.

Best!

just drop me a message...no issue with business set up..

hello fellow country mate..
welcome to Hcm.
I am here since early 2014
To start your own company is possible and ‘where got expensive?'
really keen then just contact me back..
it's not as difficult as you heard , if you know the right people... right ?
Andy Ang...

Hi, the fee really depends on the scope of operation of the company. How is about your business line?

Regards,