Urgent sale of electronics and furnitures

Dear all,

Due to a urgent and definite leave from Abu Dhabi UAE, I am selling my personal goods at very low prices, and I would like to know either you are interested or know some people that might be.

Read below the description and picture as my avatar. I can send you more if you need and provide any address.

I am sorry for the request and I thank you a lot in advance for anything you would do to help me.

Urgent sale of furnitures and electronics

Bedding (Mattress, Bedframe), Queen size: 400 aed
LCD TV - AFTRON - Flawless - 40': 400 aed
Washer and dryer machine LG 8 kgs: 600 aed
Dining table +4 chairs: 300 aed
Microwave Oven AFTRON: 200 aed
TV stand: 300 aed
Looking miror 1.60m height: 100 aed
Refrigerature: 100 aed
2 Storage Cabinets IKEA: 300aed
Curtains (4): 200 aed
Jewel cupboard: 200 aed
Vccum cleaner Samsung: 70 aed
Table: Free
And much more...

Hello Katiana,

Our public forums are not intended for advertising of any kind. You are invited to place your (free) ad in our CLASSIFIEDS section, which you can access by clicking on the CLASSIFIEDS tab in the green banner at the top of this page.

Your ad will get better exposure there, since it will remain current; unlike here in the forum where it will just keep moving towards the back pages as new topic threads are posted. Since this is a very active forum your ad will disappear very quickly as a result.

Thankyou for your understanding and cooperation.

Cheers,
James           Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello James,

Thank you for the notification.

KR

Hello katiana26,

Please post your ad in the Moving sales in Abu Dhabi section, it is in fact the most appropriate section for this kind of advert.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed