Visa Stamping issue

is electrical engineer eligible to stamp his visa on electronics enginner?
Do these progessions lies in the same category.
Please help

Your profession in the Iqama and your working has no comparison. Labour office is not going to check whether you are an Electronic Engineer or Electrical Engineer. If the agent is having Electronic Engineer VISA you can simply tell them to endorse those visa on your passport if Saudi consulate in your country accept your certificate. If your certificate is not accepted by the Saudi consulate then the agent will make some arrangements to endorse the Visa. otherwise for working part is concerned absolutely there is no problem at all.

Thanks alott

Thanks

I want to know ..about visa stamping process. I got mechanical draftsmen visa but my degree is engineering in mechanical my agent have not taken my degree  for stamping that is endorsement.l think he will do some settings.  I want to know really It will work to get stamping in embassy in India .
Please reply.

Dear Syed,
                    The designation you mentioned is non engineering. You would have no need of your degree. But in future you will face problems when you will plan to bring your family in ksa.because technitians are not allowed to bring their families.
So be careful and ask your agent to provide you visa according to your education.

What is your job offer (position). Are you selected as CAD operator or any Mechanical Engineering position.

You can get it  endorsed any visa ( except house driver / labour etc) in your passport to travel from India. But if you are selected as Mechanical Engineer you need to get your certificate attested by the Saudi Consulate in India. To attest by the Saudi Consulate first of all you should get your Engineering certificate attested by the Ministry of Human Resources Dept. Now they have authorized NORA office in every state to get your document attested on behalf of the Ministry of HR department. That certificate you have to get it endorsed from the state in which you had completed your education. Suppose you are from Andhra Pradesh and passed your engineering degree from UP / Rajasthan / Karnataka etc then you should go to those state NORA office for attestation. Without attestation from NORA office, Saudi Consulate will not accept and endorse their stamping. Saudi consulate stamping is required for all your future purposes. There is a rule also in the Kingdom that you have to register with society of Engineers for processing the documents etc. Without Saudi Consulate stamping they will not accept your documents.

I know they given my position as auto cad operator/ mechanical engineer in offer letter . They given me mechical draftsman visa .

I want one information that for mechanical draftsmen visa in case of endorsement they required degree also and I want to know which level of visa is this?

The designation you mentioned is non engineering. You would have no need of your degree. But in future you will face problems when you will plan to bring your family in ksa.because technitians are not allowed to bring their families.
So be careful and ask your agent to provide you visa according to your education.

This is a wrong (above) message you are giving to a person who is interested to join in a company. There are thousands of technicians who are with their family and children in this country. There are approx 9 Million expatriates in KSA. And at least you can say 15 % are with their family and children and all are not having engineer degree or other criteria. Main criteria is their basic salary and other conditions.

Saudi labour office does not issue VISA according to company requirements as per their total number of employees and category of personnel. If company ask for 10 Visas and labour office may approve 4 or 5 with different categories. So different categories endorsing in the passport is not a problem. Problem is only if an engineer wants to register with Saudi society of engineers and need to renew the visa he will have problem for not attesting the documents. This has nothing to do with the VISA endorsed in the passport or profession.

Thanks for the valuable information .. suppose I will attested my engineering degree after going I can easily do register in the saudi council of engineering and if I change my professional also after attestation all this will be easy or not. Or else I will face problem. Reply me.

Bring your original documents with you after attestation from NORKA and Saudi consulate im Bomaby / Delhi.

Thanks for the valuable information. With out giving any degree  without attestation wil I get stamping with mechanical draftsmen visa  now. Pls reply.

The agent can do it. They will have some loop hole or they will make a document and get it endorsed.

Employment Contracts in Saudi Arabia
A guide to contracts for workers employed in Saudi Arabia...

All employees should be provided with an employment contract in writing specifying all details of the remuneration package. Anything agreed verbally is not covered by a contract, so it is important that all the important aspects are written down.

Employment should follow the regulations set out in the labour law, which is governed by the Ministry of Labor.

For more information on the labour law: Click here
To download a copy of the Ministry of Labor's guidebook for expats working in Saudi Arabia:
When accepting a job offer, an English-language contract may be signed by both parties before departing for Saudi Arabia, but it is likely that an Arabic version will need to be signed after the foreign national arrives in the country. As the Arabic version is the one that will be referred to in the event of a dispute, it is important to have the contract translated and checked by a trusted person. A contract should be signed only when every aspect is understood and agreed to, including any amendments made during the course of employment.

A copy of the contract is one of the documents needed when applying for a visa to enter the country.

Contracts
When checking their contracts, foreign nationals should ensure that certain clauses are included.

Salary: This needs to include any bonuses applicable, rates and conditions of overtime pay, and how and when it will be paid
Job title and description: All duties to be carried out and the place of work (including whether working for or with any organisations other than the main employer)
Duration: This should mention the start date and is normally a fixed term of two or three years. At the end of the period, a new contract will need to be negotiated
Probation period: Whether there is one, and if so, its length and the terms of it
Housing allowance: This should stipulate whether assistance is included to help arrange accommodation or in paying the rent; if somewhere will be free to move into upon arrival in the country; and if it is allowed to arrange personal accommodation during the term of employment or if that provided by the company must be used at all times (and if so, what this would cost)
Relocation costs: Whether relocation costs will be paid by the employer for both moving to Saudi Arabia and moving on after the job finishes, and whether it includes any allowances for furnishing a house.
Flights: Expats normally receive an annual flight to their home country for themselves and all members of their family, but any restrictions should be made clear
Holiday allowance: Needs to address how much there is, when it can be taken and how weekends are accounted for during leave taken
Medical insurance: This is normally provided for the employee and family members, but it should be confirmed exactly what care this covers, which establishments it includes and whether there would be any excess to pay for each session of treatment
Education: This should stipulate what is covered, for how many children, to what age and which schools can be used
Pets: Can they be imported and kept in company accommodation?
Other benefits: These include travel allowance, an allowance to buy a vehicle for personal transport and transport costs for family members
Status of employment: Whether family members are allowed to accompany the employee and, if so, how many and what is covered for them
Sponsor's name: This must be detailed, if it is not the employer
Exit and re-entry visas: It should be confirmed whether these will be arranged and paid for by the sponsor when required, including for annual leave when flights are also supplied
Rules for dismissal: Both during the probation period (if applicable) term and subsequently, including the notice required by the employee and the employer to terminate the contract
Working hours: Including standard hours and days of work, plus any changes for Ramadan
End-of-service awards: For foreign nationals finishing a fixed term of employment, this is normally half a month's wages for between one and five years' service, with an additional month's wages for every extra year
Resigning, being sacked or made redundant during a contract: This should cover what happens to repatriation costs and end-of-service awards after different lengths of employment
Maternity leave: The terms and conditions and whether paternity leave is also offered (in the case of international companies)
As all fees for processing visas and residency permits for the employee and any accompanying family members should be borne by the sponsor, they do not need to be mentioned in the contract.