Bon future

☺HiLooking for work in the field of tourism in the country Singapore has been no information and thank you for help, knowing that I Meh after 20 days I'll be online in Singapore..

Hello ismail Gadon,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your post has been moved to the Singapore English speaking forum for a better visibility. Also, concerning your job search, I suggest that you post an ad in the Hotel, Catering, Bar, Restaurant, Tourism jobs in Singapore section to increase your chances. It would help if you could give some more information about yourself and what exactly you are looking for in the Tourism sector.

Good luck ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Thanks for all the information and I wish all the best in the near future in order to work in the field of tourism

Your post is a bit incoherent (and you even spelt the country you want to move to wrongly in your profile!):
What is it you actually want? What applicable education and work experience do you have for that field?
And last not least: Have you actually applied for suitable jobs in Singapore?

Thank you for your observations you wool I edit the file and for my experience in the tourism and hospitality field experiment lasted for 5 years in Morocco and two outside Morocco and exactly in the United Arab Emirates and competence in the restaurant and going conferences and seminars for I did for me in Singapore any work in the hotel hello even washing pots what I have no problem gaining experience the most important thing at the same time monthly income privileged

Ahem, are you using an automated translator (and not a very good one)?
If you are looking for any customer facing job in Singapore (still wrongly spelt in your profile!), you will first have to improve your language skills considerably.
And, as I have posted many times before (have you read similar threads in this forum?), you basically need a university degree or other recognised certification to get a job and visa in Singapore. Do you have that?