Looking for musician(s)

if you play bass and you have a guitar, or even normal rythmic/accoustic guitar, (or any other instrument) and you would like to meet for some jam sessions on Fridays (at first), just drop me a line. A friend and I rehearse in a studio mostly on Fridays (drums & electric guitar + some vocals). We are just passionate about music. We speak English & French & some German.

Hey Dudes! you guys still play music?
i play bass/rhythm guitar! would love to join you guys if possible.

Where are you situated?

We are now living in Stadtkyll, Eifel.

MUsic is my passion...Its another way of expressing someone's feeling.. Stress reliever :)..In case you need a vocalist,hope i can have the chance to try the audition :D.

Hi guys!

things have changed since my post guys. My friend and me don't play together anymore due to not enough time... This means i don't really have a studio to jam / play drums. However i am still open to meet musicians for jam sessions in Hamburg. I am planning to get myself a set of e-drums by the end of the year...but until now, i have no choice than to look for a studio with instruments to rent....
happy to hear that you guys are interested to make music :) Let's keep in touch and spread the post!