Emergency exit reentry visa saudi

I came to saudi 2 months back. My wife in India has a medical emergency surgery.I want to go to india and come back as soon as possible,
My iqama is not yet ready.What are my options?

If your company wants they can get the Iqama within 2 to three days. At any case company has to get you Iqama before 89 days as per the existing rule. If they arrange Iqama they may loose one month charges for the Iqama etc since they are entitled to have the privilege for first 89 days without having Iqama. So push your company to get your Iqama.

thanks

thank you very much, i enquired about iqama. they said, my saudi council for health specialties (scfhs) registration is still under process, without scfhs registration they cannot issue my iqama. i aplied for scfhs long back. i don't know how to get exit reentry visa?

If your company already in business with a Medical company it is only less than one hour job that company will send a request to medical facilities to include you in the medical coverage. One they receive the request they can add your details in the records and update the details in your records maintained by labour office. because all medical company has access to records and they can update your medical details. This is a very simple job if your company wanted to proceed and help you. If you go to the following site how you can check the details.

http://www.moi.gov.sa/wps/portal/moi/

then check public query health insurance - if you input your passport / iqama number you can get the answer

Thank you Mr Sasidharan for your valuable advise.
But my problem is I am a Doctor by profession. Saudi govt has made scfhs (saudi council for health specialities) registration mandatory for iqama procession. my employer told he can get me iqama in 3 days once me scfhs registration is done. scfhs reg takes a long long time. i applied 3 weeks back.
what can i do in such a situation.
i just want emergency exit reentry visa for one week. i don't have iqama. anyone advise please?

For registration with Ministry of health and getting their registration etc will take bit time. That is required for your profession and practice. But I do not know for processing Iqama, is there any restrictions and other shortcomings with your registration with Ministry of Health. This you can check with Doctors and pharmacists how the process is being done. Without Iqama you can't get exit-reentry as far as to my knowledge. Only an experienced PRO could give you answer to this.

thanks

can i go on exit visa? what is the procedure?

Present the case to your company !

I'm sure with some influence things can be done easily !

There are only two ways to my knowledge. Either you tell your sponsor / company to give you Exit and they may impose you some financial charges because of the VISA cost, processing fee, recruiting cost and other expenses.

The second option is just go to labour office , meet labour officer and explain them your problem. They will make immediate arrangements for your exit.

For both the case you can't enter in the Kingdom again within short period.