Pet shops?

Are there any pet shops around?
I'm looking for bulk food, cat litter, trays, scoops, scratching posts etc

you have pet arabia in budaya road, and there is also one pet shop in saar near scoop photography ( but not sure if its still there or not ).

Thanks I found pet arabia through a search, will go there 👍

Pet Arabia is stupidly expensive, to buy in bulk and cheap go to Pets Shop. Carry along Budaiya highway until you get to the checkpoint. Go through checkpoint and immediately in right hand lane. After a bit of waste ground you will see white metal fencing (sheet fencing) It's there.

Thanks Jo
Found it and yes it's MUCH cheaper
Will definitely be buying from there now

Jo is the expert when it comes to pets!
I know 7 cats and 2 turtles (and a few visiting avian friends) who will vouch for that  :D

Wow people think We're crazy with 3 cats and 1 dog and feeding all the strays!!!

There are also shops in hamala just in case you're nearer..the same row as midway supermarket.  They have lots of stuff and grooms as well.

There are also shops in hamala just in case you're nearer..the same row as midway supermarket.  They have lots of stuff and grooms as well.

Im interested in buy-in desert tortoise ..... any help ??

Dear Dog owners! Is there any pet shops here selling Royal Canine? We are very new to Bahrain, checked the pet shops in Hamala and supermarkets and had no luck yet... Thank you in advance :)

Nonie Coutts clinic in Saar stock it.
Pet shop in Burhama also do (cheaper and larger bags)

Thank you :)

The Pet Store is the best bet for pet needs. The other places are ridiculously expensive

Thank you for that! Where is it located?

Burhama - its on the Budaiya highway towards Sanabis.

Road No 5653
Al Burhama, Bahrain
26.222526, 50.558744

Search this in Google maps its just there you can't miss it ....it is just after an open space and has a corrugated iron fence around it and has a sign

Good luck

Ok.
Just googled it :) I think we have a rough idea where it is !! Thank you so much for your help!

No problem.
Hope you find what you need ... and more!! 😀

Glad you found it... :)

Thank you for your help! :)

You are welcome! With 18 cats to feed, one does look for the best deals on pet food... :)

I am new but i think you can also buy pets directly from peoples i see few peoples posting there pets for sale on

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote external link
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct