Iqama transfer

Hello all,
I am Syed junaid ,a Electronics and communication engineer,I have come saudi arabia in a private driver visa my kafil is in riyadh he tells me that he will transfer my visa or will change my profession accordingly  to where ever i would like to work can i work in any company please help me out..

Hello Syed junaid and welcome to Expat.com

Could you please explain clearly what you are looking for and what problem you are actually facing?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Syed junaid,
Your current profession is A privet driver, which is nontransferable from privet sector to establishments or companies.

About changing profession on your ID to engineer, in general to change a profession you must bring the required educational documents (Certificates ,Degree ) and a governmental fee 1000.00 SR.

But like i said , transfer is not allowed form privet sector to establishments or companies.
its only possible when there is a "grace period for correcting the status of violating workers & residence " its called in arabic (مهلة تصحيح الاوضاع ) .

Luckily for you , i hard some rumors that after some days there is going to be a  "grace period for correcting the status of violating workers & residence"

That will be your chance when the period starts you can transfer to any establishment or company and than you can change your profession too.

Good Luck .

Thanks twinturbocivic

Hello Kenjee,
I have come to KSA in a private driver visa , I am a Electronics and communication Engineer ,I have my all original academic documents. I want to change my profession from house driver to Engineer .
What is the procedure for this entire process..Please help me out

Hello Junaid syed,

Kenjee is part of the Expat.com Team of Moderators and is here to help out and guide the members. Try to give as much details as possible in your posts when you have any questions so that the other members can help you out.

Hope you receive some answers soon ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team