FRIENDS AND NETWORKING

Hello, new in town, no fridns, I would like to meet people for networking and friends.

Hi there , i am a local guy who lives in district 7 . Where do u live right now ?

jalop wrote:

Hello, new in town, no fridns, I would like to meet people for networking and friends.

Welcome to HCM city.
You can join montly gathering to know more people. Here the link

We will have a trip to Giang Dien on 27 and 28/12/2014 and maybe we will meet at Hight land coffee on this Sunday, because there are some new people want to join. If you care, pls contact Richard

Hello
I will also be looking for friends as I arrive in the city on Dec 30. Which district are you currently residing?

Hi Tonya,

My name is Bell, I live close to district 7.

Would be nice to hang out with you sometimes when you arrive in our city.

I do miss talking to some international friends.

Welcome to HCM and email me [email protected]

Bell

Nice to meet you. Welcome to HCM, feel free to contact me.
I want to make friends with some expats.
:)

ngattt wrote:

You can join montly gathering to know more people. Here the link

We will have a trip to Giang Dien on 27 and 28/12/2014 and maybe we will meet at Hight land coffee on this Sunday, because there are some new people want to join. If you care, pls contact Richard

How can I follow your monthly gathering? I am a fresher. Nice to meet you, thanks :)

Welcome to Vietnam :). Which city are you from in Mexico? I have friend who is living in Monterey

van-deles wrote:

How can I follow your monthly gathering? I am a fresher. Nice to meet you, thanks :)

Oh, sorry for replying late, I read your post but I forgot :D.
You can see that topic in the first of all topics here, every month.
Or you can join this group, we always inform to everyone to join every montly gathering here.
facebook.com/groups/374922322683278/

I live in District 10. Nice to meet you :D

Hi,I'm Mari,are you still in Dist 10?