Any meet ups in Fort/QC/Makati

Hey All

Moved here almost 2 years ago but due to extensive work travel have not had much social time...hoping to change that and meet like minded expats ..have local friends but looking to meet young at heart expats

Anyhoo am 33 and up for a drink / chat / play/watch sports or if there any current meet ups ..happy to jump on board

Hi there,

same situation here, if anyone responded or if you still want to catch up for a drink let me know. I'm 30 and been here for almost 2 years (Makati)

Cheers
Thomas

hi how r u? can we be friends? thanks

Thomas.Cach wrote:

Hi there,

same situation here, if anyone responded or if you still want to catch up for a drink let me know. I'm 30 and been here for almost 2 years (Makati)

Cheers
Thomas

hi there.. where in makati are you?

Hello!

hope to meet you sometime. really want to talk and make friends with foreigners.

:)

instagram: @kennethbemoved

Hi everybody,

Thursday June 10, 10-11pm at M Cafe in Green Belt 4.

No need to reply or confirm, just come anytime, there are always lot of expats there and if you do not meet anybody from this tread, you will surely meet many other expats and locals. As just said, it is open to expats and locals.
Hope to meet some of you there.

Cheers!

Hi! i want to join! but im confused, june 10 is Wednesday, not Thursday. ???

Sorry, Thursday June 11 ;)

Hope to see you!

Hi
Coming on holiday 8th July for 10 days. Would love to meet up. I'm staying in Makati.   Cheers mark

I'm 23 and just moved to Manila 2 weeks ago from London with my partner, don't really know anyone so would be great to meet some fellow British expats for a drink etc and make a few friends.

Sorry for the late posting.

If you are free tomorrow, Saturday, September 5th, anytime from 9am to 2pm, feel free to pass by Union Church, Rada St. cor Legazpi St.  Don't worry, it's not a religious affair.  We have an international fair there entitled "Arrival Survival Fair 2015/Crown School Fair."  We have more than 50 exhibitors there from expat organisations, foreign chambers of commerce, international schools and a few embassies.  It's free!  Just pass by and look for me at booth # 15.  Cheers!

Hi there!

I'm new in the city and even though my local workmates are great, I would love to meet up with expats. Anyone up for something the upcoming weeks?