How to start import Business in T&T

How to start import business in T&T?

How to register company and where?

What products T&T require more.

Please cooperate me here.

Mardankhan

The question is what do you have to import.  TnT can use almost everything depends on the source, shipping and price. What did you have in mind?

Just about anything will sell if the price is right! Toiletries, perfumes, makeup, clothes, shoes, electrical goods etc

Hello rillo,

First thing first, thank you to introduce yourself.

And for info you are posting on a thread which have been inactive since 2014.   

Thank you be more clear about what your projects.

Marjorie

Hello Marjorie,

Sorry I am not looking to start a business in Trinidad. I was just replying to the original posters question. I used to live in Trinidad and still visit from time to time as I have property there as well. I thought I would offer a reply as alot of the questions seem to go unanswered for a long time on the forums.

Mardan khan kindly contact me.
[email protected]

@ Rana sahab > Why should the OP contact you please? If you have some information to share, it would be best if you can do it on the forum itself instead of giving your email adress.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for your responses my friends. I was busy for many months in project of hydro kinetic turbines in Pakistan. Now this project is over.

There are two kinds of import businesses you can start. If you are introducing big companies in the world and your own product/property buying.

T&T is unique because it has linked with many Islands in Central America.

Regarding the response of someone is i am Tariq Zubair living in Port of Spain having many contacts in the govt of T&T and thousands of honest male and female friends in Port of Spain, San Fernando, Georgetown and Sangre Grande. I have visited to almost all the world and do remember, i have created this discussion to understand different culture, how to start and how to make friends, Okay.

Thanks,

Tariq Zubair