How to cancel online kafala transfer .

hi. im habeeb, my kafeel allowed me to go to another company.  he gave all papers to company , makthab aamil, jawasath . but when he change my kafala online.  he accepted some another companys request on me.  can i cancel that transfer and change to the company which i gave all documents.  plz give me a reply,

habibshaaz wrote:

hi. im habeeb, my kafeel allowed me to go to another company.  he gave all papers to company , makthab aamil, jawasath . but when he change my kafala online.  he accepted some another companys request on me.  can i cancel that transfer and change to the company which i gave all documents.  plz give me a reply,

Brother i am not sure but i think it automatically cancels after 3 months.

Bro same thing has happened with me.... I want to cancel current company,s request.. People told me it will b cancelled after 3 months and it will take  3 grace days after 3 months. Now it been 3 months and 1 week and request has been cancelled but new company is not able to send request because there is same error (that am.accepted by some other company). Do u hve any further information

Please call me or whatsapp me ***

Moderated by Jaisan 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your personal information in the forum for your own security. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,
Plz let me know my online request is already accepted,Now is it possible to cancel before 90 days?

Hello habib,

This discussion is from March 2015 and I don't think you will get a reply here.

Cheers,
Jaisan ;)

Online Transfer of Sponsorship request can be cancelled by the company who accept it by visiting MOL.
Or by paying some money to any agent.

also looking for the answer of this question.