Elvis from Ghana

hi I'm Elvis from Ghana,a trained teachers and information technology student but want to come to Singapore for job so any help please

kyeremeh Elvis wrote:

hi I'm Elvis from Ghana,a trained teachers and information technology student but want to come to Singapore for job so any help please

You did not say what you want to work as in Singapore. I assume teaching or IT. For both you need a university degree recognised by MoM, which many third world universities are not - check on the MoM webpage if your is.
For teaching, contact MoE to ask for the necessary certifications and courses you need to take in addition to your foreign degree. (Private schools do not necessarily require these, but jobs there are rare). Since all classes are in English language, you also need very good language skills - judging by your post you may need to do some work there.
For IT jobs, you just need to contact applicable companies in the industry to inquire about potential jobs. You can also check the usual online job ad sites.
Good luck!

I'm Elvis from Ghana, I would be glad if you offer me factory job or construction work

Sorry, I do not have such jobs to fill.
You should look for applicable companies and apply there directly.
Please note that such manual labour in Singapore generally comes from nearby third world countries, so you may find some resistance here against hiring you. Also, such jobs are quite badly paid.
In any case, good luck!

so what jobs do you offer ?please

I do not offer any jobs.