Need help plz

`passed prometric in G. Surgery,
how do I apply for the oral exam in Oman, I am confused,

Hi iceheat,

Could you introduce yourself in first place please?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

i am Dr Ahmed , general surgery
working in Saudi Arabia

well, around 129 views and nobody cared enough to give a simple answer to an easy question that most of the members here should know....
nice blog ...

and thanks to the admin how was so keen to me make me introduce myself ,,,

If no one answered , just think that there is no one in medical profession to give you an answer !

Why don't you google search ?

Check Ministry of Health Oman website , it might help :)

iceheat wrote:

well, around 129 views and nobody cared enough to give a simple answer to an easy question that most of the members here should know....
nice blog ...

Dear Iceheat,
I am not a doctor, but I can get an idea from your post that you already have started the process. A simple step to be taken is to help yourself and review the requirements on the MOHE website. Apply accordingly and if further assistance required, you may directly call the MOHE office at Muscat.

I wish if some doctors can come up and answer your reply. But if someone doesn't, you should be able to segregate (Afterall, you're a Doctor... Aren't you ?? )

iceheat wrote:

nice blog ...

Since it is a forum for expats, did it occur to you that many of the forum members are observing the various holiday seasons, Christmas, Eid, Kwanzaa, Hanuka, etc.?

Also our members aren't being paid to be advisors, they are doing so out of kindness and a willingness to help other. Your post was Dec.14 and already by Dec. 18 you're complaining about not getting any answers? Patience is a virtue.

Did you bother to read any of the other topics posted to the forum about the Prometric Exams? That would have only required typing in Prometric Exam in the "Search the Oman Forum" box.

Also introducing oneself is just common courtesy on public forums, how do you expect people to get to know you?

Cheers,
James      Expat-blog Experts Team

iceheat wrote:

nice blog ...

Perhaps you don't care enough to find out for yourself.
My baby requires bottle feeding, adults should not.