Looking for a job

Hi everyone
My name is Charmaine,Staying in Namibia,I have a Diploma in Travel and Tourism..looking for a job in Zanibar,or anywhere in Tanzania,and make friends around Africa..you are all welcome,thanks

Hello Charmaine! :)

Kindly note that your thread has been moved to Zanzibar forum

Concerning your job hunt, i invite you to drop in an advert in our Jobs in Zanzibar section of the forum.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Good morning. How are you? I immediately need a street vendor who will advertise and sell products in my business and who will be able to work under pressure, achieve our goals within given time with a concept of quality  and by taking all individuals into confidence as a team, meet time limits and follow very carefully all rules and restrictions of this job. If you have any questions or suggestions concerning this job, please do not fail to contact me as soon as possible.....

Ruga wrote:

Good morning. How are you? I immediately need a street vendor who will advertise and sell products in my business and who will be able to work under pressure, achieve our goals within given time with a concept of quality  and by taking all individuals into confidence as a team, meet time limits and follow very carefully all rules and restrictions of this job. If you have any questions or suggestions concerning this job, please do not fail to contact me as soon as possible.....

Perhaps you should give some more information about exactly what it is you want vendors to sell. what the timelines are,  What the rules are, and what money can a vendor make. 

That way you may get some replies.

Hi Ruga,

I would suggest that you post an ad with more details in the Jobs in Zanzibar section.
Thank you.

[Moderated : Please place your advert in the required section : Jobs ]

Hi Everyone,
My name is Smita staying in Dar es salaam. I am looking for a job in software testing field,m having 7 yrs experience in this field.

Kindly help me

Thanks

Hi Smita Singh,

this thread is oudated. You should drop an advert in the Jobs in Dar es Salaam section of the website so that you may get an offer.

All the best,
Bhavna

@Christine

Hi am Jackline looking for Nursing position in Zanzibar please help

Hello Jaqunekimaro85,

Welcome on board !

You need to contact the Tanzania Nursing council for registration/authorisation and licensing : https://www.tnmc.go.tz/

Have you contacted any hospitals or clinics yet ?

Regards

Bhavna