Looking for a perfect car for desert

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy a 4x4 car for desert, preferable is Nissan patrol "safari" or Toyota Landcruiser model from 1997 up to 2005, very clean and just drive car, expat used. Any one has such a car for sell or knows someone wants to sell it please contact me via WhatsApp 00447565111517.
Thanks

Hi , I am planning to sell my car
its Jeep wrangler 2013 and has only 15,000 KM
black color in perfect condition

let me know if interested

Well, as far back as the 1940s both the Allied Forces and the Germans clearly understood that the answer to this question was the good old Jeep (or in Germany's case a copy of it). So you can't go far off if you latch onto a Jeep.

If you're going to be doing a lot of off-road and desert driving the you shouldn't be looking for something too luxurious and pricey if you're just going to thrash it anyway.

Cheers,
James          Expat-blog Experts Team

Thank you Tarazan for your offer, but I'm not looking for a new car. I'm looking for older car just for off-road as I mentioned above.

Cheers James for your advise, you are completely right, but the problem is that here in KSA there are few places for Jeep maintenance. It's not that popular in Saudi Arabia. I just bought 1999 Jeep Cherokee and I was afraid about its maintenance, so I just sold it two days ago. It was really good for off-road, but it'll be very expensive to maintain it as it's old.

Cheers
Mansour

Hi,
How are you? I hope you are fine.
My friend, I have land cruiser prado 2005 . It is for sale.
Good luck for you.

I'm alright thanks, hope you're fine too. Thanks for your offer, I'm looking for biger SUV land cruiser like GX, GXR, and VXR.

Thanks again Mohammed,

I would definitely vouch for the FJ cruiser (since I drive it). A 2007 model with approx 150,000 kms should be available at around SAR 50,000. Low maintenance, no fancy mechanism, great armor plating. Built to do the required job.
You can further check out adds at eharaj.com, dubizzle or expatriates OR best go to the area where they sell used vehicles.

Raunak86 wrote:

I would definitely vouch for the FJ cruiser (since I drive it). A 2007 model with approx 150,000 kms should be available at around SAR 50,000. Low maintenance, no fancy mechanism, great armor plating. Built to do the required job.
You can further check out adds at eharaj.com, dubizzle or expatriates OR best go to the area where they sell used vehicles.

Thanks Raunak for your suggestion. I can't find FJ 2007 for 50k, if you know one please let me know

Hi,

Did you go to the haraj area in your city? If not, do give it a shot. 

Else, if you are a Saudi or know a good Saudi friend try to drive one down from Dubai or Abu Dhabi under the name of your friend. Usually, you get the used vehicles cheaper and at good rate. Also, there are minimum or no import taxes for these vehicles from the UAE, if a Saudi would be driving it down.

Unfortunately, not found till now. An update to the topic in case of another chance to find buy the car.