Need Advice for Australia student visa

Hi,
My self sunil patel want to Apply student visa for Australia but i had many question which i would i clear before i process further.
Coming to my education background,
1) I had completed my bachelor in computer application (B.C.A) from India in 2003
2) Then I went to U.K on student visa and return back to India in 2007, I had completed my D.B.A and PG.DBA from u.k
3) From 2009 till present i am working as sales manager in private insurance company in India.

Now I wish to apply for Australia student visa and i got unconditional offer from UTS SYDNEY. but one of my visa consultant based from India is not ready to process further for my application because wife's dependent visa was refused while i was in U.K
based on my wife rejection i am also get rejected?

Please look at my case and guide me to apply for Australia student visa, is good decision or bad?

regards,

sunil patel

sunilpatel82 wrote:

Hi,
My self sunil patel want to Apply student visa for Australia but i had many question which i would i clear before i process further.
Coming to my education background,
1) I had completed my bachelor in computer application (B.C.A) from India in 2003
2) Then I went to U.K on student visa and return back to India in 2007, I had completed my D.B.A and PG.DBA from u.k
3) From 2009 till present i am working as sales manager in private insurance company in India.

Now I wish to apply for Australia student visa and i got unconditional offer from UTS SYDNEY. but one of my visa consultant based from India is not ready to process further for my application because wife's dependent visa was refused while i was in U.K
based on my wife rejection i am also get rejected?

Please look at my case and guide me to apply for Australia student visa, is good decision or bad?

regards,

sunil patel

Hello and welcome.

You would be best to place this post on the Australia forum.
I would go ahead with applying for Australia as you have a firm offer. Visas are issued on a case by case basis. You could ask your consultant to check up with the Australian visa department about whether your wife's UK visa rejection will affect your application.

Hi,

The topic has been moved to the Australia forum.

Armand
Expat.com Team