Western compund jeddah

Hello,
In three months I will be moving to Jeddah.Could you pls recommend me top 5 compounds with western people.
Tnx in advance

hi there ,, if you limit your choices to the western population so i guess Arabian Homes Sierra and Lotus 4 sit on the top of the list ... however if u will consider other mix you can add Al Basateen and Al Sharbatly ... good luck with the search and be ready for the long waiting list ... cheers

Thanks a lot for info.It  is ok for me to consider mixed compunds too. I know about waiting lists,...do you think 3 months should be enough to get into some of these compunds? Btw I am looking for 2 bed room villa or apartment. Is housing budget of 120k sar per year enough?
Hope you can help on these info..:)

Jigsaw wrote:

hi there ,, if you limit your choices to the western population so i guess Arabian Homes Sierra and Lotus 4 sit on the top of the list ... however if u will consider other mix you can add Al Basateen and Al Sharbatly ... good luck with the search and be ready for the long waiting list ... cheers

Hi

Thank you for posting this. What criteria should we be looking at when considering a compound e.g. things to do with the kids / teenagers? Looking forward to your response.

Thanks

Zaid

Hello Zaid and welcome on board Expat.com

For info, this thread has been inactive since 2014.Your chances of response is minimal here.

Regards
Kenjee

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + no free advertising on the forum pls