Any job agencies in Siem Reap?

Hi,

I've just arrived in Siem Reap with a plan to relocate here. I was just wondering if there are any job agencies that anyone could recommend (I've posted an ad in the jobs section here).
If not, does anyone have recommendations for kindergartens or schools that I should apply to directly?

Any advice would be sincerely appreciated,

Regards

Zoe

Hello Zoe and welcome to Expat.com

While waiting for members to help you out, I invite you to check out our business directory to get some contacts :

>> Jobs in Cambodia <<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Nope,best is to use tye facebook oages like buy and sell siem reap ,mouth to mouth publivity is also a good way so you need to put up a network

Nope,best is to use tye facebook oages like buy and sell siem reap ,mouth to mouth publivity is also a good way so you need to put up a network.lots of facebook pages ,like eat and drink siem reap and so forth.go at sone placeswith lots of expats to gave a drink.btw what kind of job are you looking for,dong forget the pay is lousy.if you take a job that a khmer can do then you get a khmer salary.to tet a teachingjob in a topschool you need good papers,and you wont get more then 1000$ for a lot of workinghours a week.succes