Soon to move to turks and caicos

Hi all myself wife and son will be moving to the turks and caicos next year we want advice on accommodation. We are flying out in January to look at schools and accommodation.we really want an area near the main airport with a good expat community.Any help with schools and accommodation will be greatly welcomed.

Hello:

Just a question.  Why would you want to live close to the airport?  Everything is "close enough" to the airport in Providenciales.  Or maybe you are moving to a different island?

Which Country are you from?  I assume that you want to be close to the ex pats of that Country?

Al the expats send their kids to the Collegiate, which is a private school.  It costs about $12,000 USD per year

We are moving from the uk and to be honest it doesn't matter living close to the airport !!!

A lot of ex pats live in Grace Bay and Leeward.  The Collegiate -where most ex pat children go-is about a 10 minute drive from Grace Bay and 15-20 minutes from Leeward.  There are townhouses quite close to the Collegiate-but I don't know the name of them , or whether any of them are available to rent-although you can find out by contacting Dierin Longmire, a real estate agent with Prestigious Realty.  She is originally from the USA, but she has lived in TCI for 19 years-so she knows EVERYTHING and is well connected.  She is a hard worker and will get back to you quickly.

Hi - primary schools - Provo primary or Ashcroft are the best. Secondary school is collegiate.
If you want to be close to the airport then Thomson cove, Richmond hills or discovery bay may be your best bet for expat community but personally I would drive the 20 mins from grace bay or leeward instead as I much prefer the areas x