Please Comments About My Job Offer

Hey Guys,

I have received a job offer from a company which is building a terminal in Riyad airport.

It shortly includes;

2000 USD dollars per a month,

30 days vacation per a year. That is being used once in a six months, (twice departure and arrival by company)

Accomadation, transport and foot by company

BUPA Bronz Plan medical service policy (It's one of the most important points for me please comments)

08:00-19:00 working hours only friday has day off.

What is your opinions guys?

Dont take the job not worth it. This country you always negotiate.

Hi,

First of all what is your position for which you have been offered. If you are offered for an Engineer position then its a reasonable salary package in Saudi Arabia. Bupa Medical cards are widely accepted in hospitals all over Saudi Arabia.

hey,

I am an accountant. This position is accounting in construction.

well. i won't really recommend, as the working hours, 6 days of working + 10 hours job timings. the accommodation will be shared most probably. And FYI bupa bronze category dose not include any big hospitals, only clinics.

Good Luck!

i am afraid i will accept guys. because it will be first ''working abroad'' experience for me and the salary is that an amount i wouldn't earn in my own country.

working hours is a little bit boring but i am young and I have to endure some pain for growing my carreer.

Go for it if it's your first "Abroad Experience"

Also 2000 $ is good , as you're getting medical insurance and accommodation !

dear bro,
i think it is good for starting, as you said you are still young u have to suffer little bit.

FYI ur basic salary is good

thanks for all comments.

i would like to see you in Arabia.

I think, users arrange meetings from time to time.

Don't take it.
Little money, bad conditions. You can find better offers.

Dont take it! having lived in Turkey for 4 years and Saudi for 3, Turkey wins hands down!

It's good for a starting .
Pls, how do you get the offer?
Through agent or direct?

Working here is very tough .You cant leave unless your boss lets you keep your passport not many do .Its very expensive to live here .I can understand that you want to gain experience but this might put you off working abroad again.
Talk to your boss before you sign anything .Good luck :)

Unless you disclose company details no one can comment any thing. The offer is reasonable within the KSA standard.

Hi,

Are they looking for some more guys. Actually my Brother is also accountant and looking for job. He is currently in Dubai. If you can assist in this way. Salary and other packages look fine.

Please ensure you get an offer on their company letter head and NOT internet offers. There are many Fake recruiters in Gulf countries. Be cautious. Get it checked your company details through someone in KSA

A Bronze plan won't be very good.

The person who have nil knowledge about the medical and other salary and terms conditions will misguide you. The offer you have received is above average according to saudi arabia standard. You are not coming here to get medical treatment. Medical class may be any thing and it depends on the coverage what the company and medical facilities provided. Only thing what you have to check is whether the company is genuine and offer is genuine. If company is genuine happily accept the offer.

thank you for your good advices.

I've already signed the agreement with company and i have been waiting for work permit.

In 2-3 weeks i am going to be there.

thanks all commentators :)

ogzcmn wrote:

I've already signed the agreement with company and i have been waiting for work permit.

You are most welcome dear :)

Hope you like Saudi Arabia , and if you need any kind of help , feel free to ask us :D

gunner757 wrote:
ogzcmn wrote:

You are most welcome dear :)

Hope you like Saudi Arabia , and if you need any kind of help , feel free to ask us :D

thank you guy... this is good to know having friends like you in the country where i've never seen.

thanks

hello faisal.ashhraf

I need your help.
as I am new in this city, just came from Pakistan.
I have seen many reviews of yours. I need help regarding room rent near garnada mall.
how can I contact you?
i am worried
you can msg me your contact number somehow? or email me on [email protected]

JazakaAllah

@FARRUKH MAQSOOD > you are off topic here. please start a new topic with your questions on the forum for better visibility. Thank you.