Denied visa,

Hi is anyone there had experienced like i had, , 6 years ago i was denied my application for sponsored visa in belgian embassy here in philippines,  my freind invite me to come to belguim, but sadly i was deneid,   last november10 i apply again   the same visa, and it will be one month this coming december 10.,2014,,    is anybody theee can have idwa that it will be just  ok,, do u think i could have or they willl give me visa this time??    Do u think the refusal before wont give a problem?

hi ,,
no , refusal is not problem ,,, it will be added to the positive of your file ,,, in the case your bf ,, or sponsor is the same guy ,, u see ??
but the important for eec visa , they like you to be rich , ahah ,, otherwise you will have to marry your belgian guy ,,,,
good luck

Hi luc,
Its not about  like to be rich i just about  me and m6 bf  wants to be together   and he wants me to see belguim and meet his family as we plan to be married thia coming year,  actually the refused visa before is just a freind of mine, but  now  the visa i apply is spo sored by my bf,,,

lynn47 wrote:

Hi luc,
Its not about  like to be rich i just about  me and m6 bf  wants to be together   and he wants me to see belguim and meet his family as we plan to be married thia coming year,  actually the refused visa before is just a freind of mine, but  now  the visa i apply is spo sored by my bf,,,

I don't know what Belgium is thinking, but in the USA young single Filipinas will be denied a visa under the suspicion that you are not going as a tourist but as a fiancee.  This even happens when other family members living in the USA claim she is coming to visit them.

Sorry , but yes , i did understand what u ask ,,,, and sorry again my answer is based on what i seen and lived ....
For sure it's question of money ,, i know filipinas traveling everywhere in the world because they have high positions...It's like that , it's crual life.
To answer your question ,, no ,, i confirm ,,, to be denied by belgian consulate will not impact ur life ,, and one day they will accept it if your file and the sponsor are serious ,,,, and the fastest is to marry ,, of course if you love the guy  , huhu

Hi lynn. What type of visa you are applying??

He should apply for a Belgium fiance visa, if that's the case.