Looking to mail a parcel to philippines from cambodia any filipina ?

Hi i would like to mail using the Cambodian post office  to the philipinnes . Does anyone have any experience doing this or advise if its ok or problematic? Thanks

The person you are mailing to should have a Philippine postal I.D. card.  Once here how long that takes and if contents are still in the package? They can pick it up at the post office or were they get there regular mail.  I get mine at the Sara Sara store here.  The Philippines does not have door to door delivery.  They have postal drop locations were all the mail goes for your location here.  You go in to buy something at the store and they tell you, you have a letter or package and give it to you.  You need a postal I.D. if they do not know you here.   At the store they know me.  If I had to go to the post office they would wish to see my postal I.D. card. On a larger package or such.  So you need know what there postal I.D. card says name on it and address.  Some people use a relative here to get there mail as well one post box at the post office for a extended family so to speak.  To save money. So you need that persons name and such.  Mail from the U.S. can take a week to a month to arrive here were I live.