Would like to know more people here in BKK!

Hi everyone , my name is sulynn. I recently just found this site and what I could say is just awesome , I have been living in Bangkok for three years now, but I only have a few friends, I would love to know more people . Hope to hear from you soon ! :)

Hello i arrive at Bangkok tomorrow for three Days ! Then i will go to the north and to the south. My vacation during three weeks. If you want i can see you at Bangkok

damien-travel wrote:

Hello i arrive at Bangkok tomorrow for three Days ! Then i will go to the north and to the south. My vacation during three weeks. If you want i can see you at Bangkok

Yes will do , keep in touch, I am staying outskirt of Bangkok though , nonthaburi area . Where will you be staying at?

I tell you when i will be at bangkok. The first night i sleep at koasan road.

Welcome to Bangkok and I just moved out of Nonthaburi area. I used to live near the mall Ngammongwan. At times I do go over there to meet friends and enjoy noodles from a regular stall.

Hi.. we can hang out also.. i live around asoke and have been in bkk for almost two years.

damien-travel wrote:

I tell you when i will be at bangkok. The first night i sleep at koasan road.

Okay have a safe journey, khao San is quite far for me hehe but we will see how to plan it out :)

Hi arisa! Nice to meet you ! We should meet up one day :)

arissara wrote:

Hi.. we can hang out also.. i live around asoke and have been in bkk for almost two years.

Hi arisa we should meet up one day, let's plan it out :)

Rejoice wrote:

Welcome to Bangkok and I just moved out of Nonthaburi area. I used to live near the mall Ngammongwan. At times I do go over there to meet friends and enjoy noodles from a regular stall.

Hi rejoice , yea I am still living in nonthaburi , we should keep in touch and meet someday :)

Sure Sulynn.. i will pm u my contact info..hope to meet u soon..

arissara wrote:

Sure Sulynn.. i will pm u my contact info..hope to meet u soon..

Okay ! If you use Line , my id will be sulynnp :)

Hi SuLynn,

I came from Singapore and live in BKK near nonthaburi for the past 15 years.
[email protected]
Anyone else are also welcome to send me email.

Cheers,
Eric

Hello SuLynn and ALL

It s nice to know you guys.  I just moved back here from U.S. in the past week  I am Thai though. I would like to new friends here. If you guy use Line application, you can add my ID (pawatify).  We can chat and share our experiences.
Keep in touch

Thanks

Hello Su Lyn! I also live in Nonthaburi near The Mall Ngamwongwan! Would love to meet up too! I've been living here for a long time!! :)

Hi All,

I am Eric from Singapor.

I live in BKK since 2000.

For those who are looking for friend, please send me your email:***

Cheers,
Eric Sooi :dumbom:

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum, you could use our private message system for that.