New Chicagoans! Looking to Improve your English?

Hi there! If you are here in Chicago and have questions about English schools, contact me. However, I do teach English in downtown Chicago if you are interested as well. I can give you more details on our English programs, but I can also give you other suggestions to other centres that may be best for you.

Welcome on board  :cheers:

You can post your offer in the appropriate place the classifieds section in the green banner above the page.

Have a nice day  ;)

hi,
i just move to LA and i'm looking for learning english but for free. i found 2 schools but they request spanish as first language which is not my situation ( my first language arabic)

Hope you can help me.

Thank's

Hi,

Sorry, I won't be able to help you cause I'm from Chicago not L.A. Good luck with your search.

Hello Hajar M

May I suggest you to propose Language Exchange? Try to find people interested to help you learn English and exchange your first language with them?

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi,

That is a good suggestion. I'll keep in mind to see if anyone I know is looking to learn Arabic and give your contact to them.

Hi,

Language exchange is a very good idea !! I can speak Arabic and French ( french is my second language ).

Thank you !!!!!