Job offer with Saipem Nigeria

Hey guys, Have any of you seen this before? From Saipem  --- As required by the current Nigeria Labour Law Act section 59 of 2008, All Expatriates are required to born all the expenses regarding the processing of their Valid Work Permit and Visa and the delivery of the Hard Copy to their various country locations. This is to show a high level of commitment from the prospecting Expatriates and also to show your readiness to join the project Team. Note that the first Three months' salary, flight ticket as well as other monetary benefits will be issued to employee only when they must have received his/her visa, work/resident permit papers couriered to them from the immigration Consultant in Nigeria.---

If this is legit, i'm considering taking the job. I told them i'll rotate 28/28 from Canada. Any advise about contracts / tax?

searc177 wrote:

Hey guys, Have any of you seen this before? From Saipem  --- As required by the current Nigeria Labour Law Act section 59 of 2008, All Expatriates are required to born all the expenses regarding the processing of their Valid Work Permit and Visa and the delivery of the Hard Copy to their various country locations. This is to show a high level of commitment from the prospecting Expatriates and also to show your readiness to join the project Team. Note that the first Three months' salary, flight ticket as well as other monetary benefits will be issued to employee only when they must have received his/her visa, work/resident permit papers couriered to them from the immigration Consultant in Nigeria.---

If this is legit, i'm considering taking the job. I told them i'll rotate 28/28 from Canada. Any advise about contracts / tax?

SCAM

It is  a Scam,,