Looking for a job in Hamburg

I am a Greek professional who is currently looking for a job in Hamburg. Please, allow me a few lines to introduce myself.

As an administrative professional with over five years' experience, I am an expert in providing assistance by screening telephone/calls/inquiries/requests and routing them when appropriate, managing and scheduling CEO's agenda and internal and external appointment, greeting and servicing clients and visitors, general office administration and documentation support, arranging travel and accommodation details, preparing presentations, meetings and events, managing the conference room, typing and editing reports in English.

Additionally, I am qualified with a BBA degree in Business Management, MSc in International Maritime Studies. Regarding my working background, I have an extensive experience as an Executive Assistant in an international working environment (international client list from Europe and Asia), excellent command of English and gradually improving command of German, both oral and written, speaking Greek in a native level, proficient in MS Office suites, strong ability to establish priorities, work within tight timelines, excellent communication, inter-personal and organization skills, work individually with high level of resilience.

I am interested in any vacancy in Hamburg that meets my qualifications.

Thank you.

Welcome on board  :cheers:

The appropriate place to post your  CV is in the jobs section in the green banner above the page.

Good luck with your job hunting!

Thank you for the information!!  :)