11500 salary for 8 years experience is enough!!!

Hi all,
I really need your inputs on this. I am in Al Kharj and salary is 11500 including everything everything.

I would like to know if this is right salary for mechanical 8 years experienced Quality Assurance & Business excellence  (not QC - inspector) engineer!!!

I have family status, and my family would be coming soon, but i feel that the salary i am getting is a bit less. plz give your suggestions and advice.

regards

krunalraval wrote:

Hi all,
I really need your inputs on this. I am in Al Kharj and salary is 11500 including everything everything.

I would like to know if this is right salary for mechanical 8 years experienced Quality Assurance & Business excellence  (not QC - inspector) engineer!!!

I have family status, and my family would be coming soon, but i feel that the salary i am getting is a bit less. plz give your suggestions and advice.

regards

To assist others who may reply to your post could you please clarify what you mean by everything.

Explaination!everything means what i understood it lumsum package including housing+Transport etc.

Hi,
Sorry for that ambiguity. Yes everything is transport + housing + return air tickets all included.
basic is 8166 monthly. i really doubt this would be good enough for me, my wife and child and my mother.

Hi krunalraval,

I would advise you to ask yourself this question, why you think it would not be enough for you?
Assess your current situation, financially and family wise, if this expected job would let you have better improvement in your life, go for it. Otherwise, stick to your stable situation.

Money is not everything, maybe your employer will evaluate your work and increase your salary at the feeling that you deserve more. The best thing is to be open with your employer. In my opinion, trust comes first then salary.

Best luck and congrats.

Dear Lion,

Thanks for showing positive side of life.

hey. what is the currency?

11500 sar or usd?

hi raval,

11500 must in in saudi riyals? is not enough for you. can you get this salary plus everything in your country of origin?

how were you, family, mother, able to get by in your country of origin with a salary less than 11500 sar?

don't worry, if you think 11500 is not enough. you can go to your manager/HR, tell them you need a raise. best holiday wishes.